Day 17

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Day 17

***********

Victoria’s POV

************

Blood surrounded me, causing my breathing to increase drastically. I lay in my bed, drenched in my own blood. I feel myself losing control, my mind starts to wonder in and out. It’s then I hear his voice.

“I told you” His voice paralyzed me; “You have no idea what you did. I can’t believe you actually had the guts to blackmail me with those pictures”

His cynical laugh makes me shudder. I want to say something to him, anything, but my body doesn’t respond. I feel helpless, and my heart rate doesn’t help in calming me. The blood oozing out of me makes me weak and vulnerable against him.

I see him walk towards him with a smirk on his face. I remember that smirk; it’s the same one as the night he took my innocence. I panic and feel tears roll down my face.

“Please. No” I whisper, but it’s barely audible.

The word frustration is an understatement as I try to save myself once again from his torturing hands. He stands directly in front of me; his intentions are loud and clear. I start yelling but I feel very weak, from all the blood I’ve lost. I feel myself losing consciousness; but not before I feel the bed sink. The tears start falling faster; I don’t want to go through this, not again.

“NO!” I scream with all the strength I have left.

**

I open my eyes and see Sebastian’s worried face. My breathing is rapid and deep; I look around the room, looking for the cruel man who just tortured me. I feel something wet on my cheeks, I place my hand over it, only to find tears. Hands cup my face and in less than a second, Sebastian’s eyes are looking into mine.

“It was a nightmare” He says smoothly, trying to give me comfort.

My breathing halts as I realize that the terrifying situation I was just in was a dream. The rapid and deep breathing, along with my rapid heartbeat, start slowing down. I look into Sebastian’s eyes, only to get lost in a sea of emotions. His concern for me grows by the second that I don’t say a word. His hand starts running though my hair, calming me. I close my eyes, lick my lips and let out a deep breath. Nightmares of that night I lost my innocence have left me without sleep for a while now, but I couldn’t tell Sebastian that.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

I open my eyes once again, and force a smile out, “Yeah, I’m okay. Thanks”

He raises an eyebrow, “What was that about? You kept mumbling, No”