Day 19

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Day 19

**********

Victoria’s POV

**********

I held my coffee cup tightly with both hands, slowly taking a sip of the hot coffee; I leaned against the counter and just stared. Sebastian was on the couch watching TV, and I was in charge of making him breakfast. Instead I was spending most of my time staring at him; in a way I was still trying to form a plan. Should I keep pretending he’s the perfect man or should I straight out slap the evidence on his face? The former seemed the most appropriate, since he too has pretended in front of me.

I glared at him harshly, how could he do that to Dominic, and then have an act of a supportive boyfriend? Well I’m gonna play his game; I just hope I’ll be able to save Dominic from going to jail. I’ve learned it the hard way, Dominic is the only person I can trust. I took another slow sip of coffee and silently promised myself to never get separated from Dominic.

“I like how you’re just staring at me” Sebastian’s words throw me off guard; I didn’t realize he was looking at me.

I quickly put on a smile and change my posture, “I can’t help it, not when I have a boyfriend like that”

“Now you understand why I’m always staring at you” He smirks.

I silently slap myself for melting every time he smiles. How am I supposed to take revenge on him if I could barely get passed his smile? This obviously wasn’t going to be easy.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I ask turning my back on him to get a pan. I’ve come to the conclusion that if I hardly see his smile, then it won’t affect me, I’ll have to avoid that heartwarming smile of his. It terrifies me because that smile is what keeps me sane; it’s frightening I won’t be seeing Sebastian anymore after this. Ultimately, its Sebastian’s fault for bring this upon himself.

“Anything you’d like is fine for me babe” He says getting up from the couch and walking towards me. I see him from the corner of my eye coming straight at me with a grin on his face. I place the pan on the stove, I feel his hands slowly wrap around my waist.

His touch sends goosebumps throughout my body, I feel myself slowly melting and molding with him into one. I close my eyes, trying to catch my breath. ‘He betrayed you’ I repeat over and over again within myself. He kisses my neck, and I melt in his arms once again, I hate myself for reacting like this but I can’t help it. I regain my sense and get the courage to step away from him, I put on the best smile I have and turn towards him.

“How am I ever supposed to cook something for you, when I can barely think with you kissing me” I say and silently slap myself for saying the complete truth.

“We can go without eating all day if you’d like” Smirking and leaning towards me.