Day 18

***Sorry for any mistakes***

Day 18

**********

Victoria’s POV

**********

I opened the door and dragged in the remaining suitcases. I placed my bags in the nearest corner, so they wouldn’t be in the way. I let out a deep breath and went back outside towards my car. I opened the passenger door and extended my hand.

“We have arrived to your destination sir” I say with a horrible British accent.

Sebastian laughs at my fail attempt of being classy; he winces in pain after two seconds of laughter.

“See, that’s exactly why you don’t laugh at me. Karma sucks huh” I tease Sebastian.

“Oh, I just never learn my lesson” He smirks and stands up.

I walk beside him, holding his hand, nervous that he’ll collapse any second. He laughs once again at how concerned I am, which results in me slapping his shoulder, causing him to laugh even more. Last night I had gone to him practically crying, which now looking back seems lame. He held me in his arms while I told him everything about my parents and Dominic, well almost everything. I of course left out confidential details, but I did tell him about my dead brother. He was just as surprised as I was.

“You know, as much as I love having you stay with me in my apartment, are you sure you want to stay? I mean I have no idea if snakes are going to attack again, and I know how terrified you are of them. By the way, I think you should fix things with your mom and Dominic.” He said as he sat down on the couch.

“You want me to fix things with Dominic? Last night you seemed content that he left, why the sudden change of heart?” I say sitting next to him.

He sighs, “Yes, I don’t like the guy, because he’s practically in love with you, but he is your best friend” He pauses and smiles, “but if it means that you’re all mine, then so be it”

I roll my eyes knowing he’s playing now, “He’s not answering my calls or texts and I have no idea where his cousin John lives.” I turn to him and smile, “and I’m already all yours, Dominic is just my best friend”

“Well, nevertheless, I think you should go fix things with him, it sucks to lose your best friend” He said stroking my hair.

“Why are you such an amazing guy?” I say kissing him.

He chuckles, which sends goosebumps throughout my body, “hmmm I’ve heard that a time or two”

**********