Day 28

***sorryr any mistakes***

Day 28

**********

Victoria’s POV

**********

I placed the last strand of my brunet hair into a waterfall braid and making loose curls to the bottom half made my hair fall nicely over my shoulders.  I applied once more my lipstick before checking myself again in the mirror. I covered my sad and tired eyes, still red from crying all of last night. I practice my smile repeatedly in front of the mirror, though it didn’t reach my eyes.

I walk out of my hotel room and head towards the elevator. The doors open and I hop in, pushing the first floor button. As the doors start closing, I hear a loud voice yell out, “Hold the elevator!”

I immediately press the button that keeps them open. A beautiful tan girl comes in smiling; she’s short and her stunning smile brightens the small elevator.

“Thanks” She says as she fixes her hair into a loose braid. 

“Sure thing” I say smiling.

“Where are you from?” She asks nicely.

“Ha, well I’m actually from here.” I say shyly.

She looks at me confused, “so why are you staying in the most expensive hotel in the city?”

“Um family problems”

She smiles, “Ah, explains much. Family can get out of hand sometimes” she says friendly.

“Yeah, so where are you from?”

“Boston” she says proudly, “Came with my friend to visit my family, I study in Boston”

“That’s nice”

The elevator reaches the bottom and we both walk out heading towards the big doors.

“So then why are you staying in the most expensive hotel?” I say laughing repeating her words.

“Family problems” we both laugh together.

“I’m Victoria” I say extending my hand.

“Michelle” she says smiling and shaking my hand.

“See you later” she says smiling as she goes out into the busy street and waits for a cab.

I walk the other way, heading towards my car. Although the traffic is unbelievable, I’ve gotten use to it living here my whole life. I drive towards a sky scraper, still not believing that after the wedding I will be partial owner of the company that runs within that building.