Day 4

Gio's Note: Hey so this chapter is a little different from the others but I hope you like it! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! enjoy :)

*****

Day 4

Victoria's POV

****

I woke up with puffy red eyes; and a pounding in my head. Memories from last night came rushing into my head. The letter. What did Cole mean? Of course he was my father. Why lie to me?

"Victoria?" I heard a small voice say.

It pained my heart every time I heard her voice. She was my mother but she had stopped being my mom the moment she let him lay a finger on me.

"Coming" I said and quickly got up from the bed. I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw the dark circles under my mother's eyes, proving how many restless nights she had. I saw her small body frame stand in the doorway. She had never looked so weak as she did now.

"I made breakfast, would you like some?" She asked. Even after all these years she still couldn't look at me in the eye. I wish she would care for once and see how truly broken I was.

"I'll be right down, let me get dressed real quick." I said.

"Okay" she whispered barely audible.

****

I walked into the dining area, expecting to see a very angry and hangover father, surprisingly he was smiling at me when I took a seat. The mood was awkward; my father was radiating happiness all over the place. It was quite frightening.

"So Victoria, you're probably wondering why I'm such in a good mood today, right?"

No shit Sherlock I thought, not daring to ever voice out my thoughts. "Yes, father. I'm curious to know what has you in such a great mood."

"Well your lovely fiancé has dropped by your wedding present. I knew I made the right choice." He said smiling and taking a bite from his ham.

"My wedding present?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Charlot take Victoria outside so she could see her present."

"Yes, John." My mother answered weakly.

My mother motioned me to follow her to the patio. As I walked silently behind her I couldn't help but feeling so lost in my life. I felt like someone else was walking for me, it wasn't me. I was on auto-pilot.

"Here we are." She said looking down.

I stood frozen in place. My eyes must have been playing tricks on me, this wasn't real. The patio was filled with rose petals with candles around the edges. Right in the middle of everything was a brand new, shiny black Lamborghini. There was a huge bright red ribbon on top of the car. My eyes couldn't focus on everything.