Day 8

Gio's Note: Sorry I took so long! I was very busy :S I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. There's a little surprise for Tomassthetank. I hope you all enjoy, thank you for being so supportive! please VOTE&COMMENT :)

***************************************

Day 8

I hung my towel on my door as I finished getting dressed. I applied a light layer of makeup and straightened my hair. I was going to put a little more eye liner, when I heard shouts coming down the hall. I quickly left the eyeliner at its place not applying any on me. I walked out of my room and saw Dominic and Sebastian arguing.

Yesterday, after the police had taken Dominic’s parents, I decided to take a long walk with Dominic. We spent hours just talking, he said he had never suspected a thing. He looked so broken; I had never seen him like this before. I tried cheering him up as much as possible; in the end we came home really late and Sebastian was long asleep.

Now, here I was standing between them as they screamed their heads off.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked annoyed

“What is he doing here? Did he sleep here?” Sebastian asked hurt.

“If you’re asking if we slept together, the answer is no. Dominic is going to stay here for a while so I would really appreciate it if you could stop acting like you own the place.”

“He can’t just stay here, you’re parents will be back today. What would your father say?”

I felt a lump in my throat, I had not thought about that. I somehow had to convince them to let Dominic stay, but I well knew my father hated him. “I don’t know, I’ll think of something.”

Sebastian shook his head and avoided my gaze. He looked at Dominic with a hatred glare and walked down the stairs. I heard the front door open and in the next second it slammed shut. The noise rang throughout the whole house.

“I’m surprised you defended me, I was starting to think you liked him more than you liked me.” Dominic teased.

“Oh shut up, you’re my best friend. I will always choose you over anyone else.”

“That’s not true, or you would have left with me and we would have been long gone from here.”

“Dominic, please don’t start”

He raises his hands in the air, “fine, I surrender” He teased.

“Are you ready to go?” I asked.

“Yeah let me just go to the restroom, I’ll meet you outside.”  

I walked down the stairs and headed outside; we had agreed yesterday that we would go to the police station to try to get information. I started making my way towards my car when I noticed Sebastian leaning on his car. He was looking down as in deep thought; guilt rushed throughout my body. I haven’t been acting so friendly to him.

I made my way towards him.

“Hey” I softly said.

He looked up and gave me a smile, but it didn’t reach his eyes.  

“I’m sorry. It’s just that Dominic is going through something tough and he’s always been here for me. I can’t just leave him now when he needs me the most.”

“You don’t need to explain, it’s your house and he’s your boyfriend. I understand” He said quietly. “I just hope you find something to tell your dad.” He quickly opened the door and was about to get in but hesitated.