Day 5

Day 5

Victoria's POV

I woke up the next day feeling like I had been hit by a truck. I expected to be warmed up my a pair of arms, but my bed was empty and Sebastian was no where to be found. I laid in my bed, freezing to death. When did it get so cold?

"Sebastian?" I whispered.

Did my father get angry and kick him out? No. He would have been delighted that Sebastian stayed over even though nothing happened. I got up and checked the restroom. It was empty. Did he leave after I fell asleep? I turned around and saw a not on my dresser. I felt dizzy as I walked towards it.

Dear Victoria, I stayed with you the whole night making sure you were okay. You seemed to have a small fever so I went out to the store to buy some medicine and ingredients that I need. I'll be cooking for you today. Stay in bed until I come back. I don't want you to use all your energy. Love (friend of course), Sebastian

I unconsciously checked my forehead and felt it burning up. I sat back down on my bed, feeling worse than when I woke up. I lied down and pulled the covers over me. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, when all of a sudden, I heard the door open.

"Victoria?" Sebastian whispers.

"Yeah?" I reply back, barely audible.

"I'm gonna head to your kitchen to make chicken soup and some tea. I'll be right back to give you your medicine."

"You really don't have to Sebastian. I'll ask my mother to bring it."

"Oh. Which reminds me, your parents are gone for the weekend. Your dad had an important meeting to go to and your mom went as well."

"Oh. They didn't tell me anything about it."

"Your dad asked me to tell you. Well, you should rest. I'll go make you some soup now."

"Sebastian, what time is it?"

"2:30 p.m."

Sebastian walked out of my room with a smile on his face and I couldn't help but return it. I think we are going to be really good friends. I covered myself with my blanket and fell into a deep sleep. My dreams were filled with chaos. I could feel the fear radiating off my body.

My eyes fluttered open and sweat covered my body. As I slowly sat up, I calmed myself by taking deep breaths. My head started spinning, I subconsciously placed a hand over my forehead.

My dreams were memories of all the nights when my father used to beat me. Then it was of the night when he raped me. Every little moment came rushing back to my head through the dreams.

"I wish I was dead!" I screamed into my pillow.

The memories never left my head. They're constantly there to remind me of the horrible life I have to bear with.

"Victoria?" Sebastian popped into my room.

"Yeah?"

"I heard screaming. Are you okay?"

Oh, yeah. It was just a nightmare."

"I came earlier but you were sound asleep. I just left the food in the microwave so it can stay warm."

"What time is it now?"

"5:45 p.m."

"Oh, wow! You let me sleep all this time?"

"You needed it, you had a bad fever. By the way, you look so adorable when you sleep. "

I sighed.