Day 9

*************

Gio's Note: Thank you all for your support! All your comments, messages, and votes keep me going. I hope you enjoy this chapter :) This chapter is dedicated to xMemep0psx  haha it's your birthday present, a bit late sorry :P ... Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter XD Thank you to everyone who has supported this story and LTBR .. ENJOY! :D

************

Day 9

I sipped my coffee and stared into the clear blue sky; everything seemed bright and alive today. Ironic, since I felt the complete opposite. I sat outside of a coffee shop; my eyes wondered around, taking in all the different decorations outside the shop. The flowers were blooming and had amazing vivid colors. I caught myself staring at the empty chair in front of me. I took another sip from my coffee; I looked down to my watch, wondering why Dominic was so late.

“Excuse me, are you Victoria?” an old waitress asked m.

I nodded my head, wondering how this stranger knew my name.

She smiled at me, “A handsome man left this letter for you.” She extended her hand and placed the letter on my table.

“Thank you…”  I slowly said.

“Martha, my name is Martha sweetie.” She gave me a big smile and walked away.

I looked down at the letter and recognized it immediately. Realization hit me and I quickly sprang to my feet, I tried to catch up with the waitress. I stood in the middle of the shop and noticed she had already gone into the kitchen.

I should have asked her to describe how he looked. I waited around for a while, waiting for her to come out again. I realized how awkward it was that I was just standing there, so I walked back outside and went towards my table. I sat down and opened the letter.

Day 9

My darling, you are running out of time. Don’t expect me to give you all of the answers; you must go dig them up yourself. I’ve done my part, it’s time you did yours. Have fun digging up family secrets. Oh, try not to be so mean to Sebastian, he had the misfortune of being forced to marry you. Have a wicked day my broken princess.

                                                                             -Cole

I quickly stuffed the letter into my purse, making sure it was at the bottom. I took a deep breath, trying to control my pulse that was rapidly increasing by the second. I closed my eyes, thinking about Cole; I wanted to know who he was. I was into a deep thought when I heard a loud thump on the table. I jumped at the sound. I opened my eyes and glanced at the table, there was today’s newspaper, with a hand over it.