Day 15

***

Sorry for any mistakes

***

Day 15

***************

Victoria’s POV

***************

Dominic wouldn’t look at me, wouldn’t even acknowledge my presence in the car. We have been on the road back to the city for 7 hours now; we were like about 2 hours away. A part of me was torn, wanting to run away with Dominic, but after the letter from Cole I knew Dominic wasn’t going to be safe. As ridiculous as it seems, I truly don’t know Cole and know not what he is capable of; I sure didn’t want to risk it.

“Please say something, anything!” I pleaded to Dominic while I was driving.

He kept his eyes glued to the road in front of us, “I don’t know what you want me to say” he said in a monotone.

“I’m sorry, okay.  I, I wish I could make it up for you. I wish you weren’t mad.”

“You don’t understand Victoria. You think I wanted to leave the city just so we can go have fun? No. I wanted you as far away as possible from your father. I can’t stand looking at you and seeing the scars he leaves you; it irritates me how everyone turns the other way as if they refuse to believe your father would do such a thing. My blood boils every time they mention your father on the news on how he has donated a bunch of money, they adore him, yet if they were to see his true self they would never believe it.” He takes a deep breath before continuing, “I know you have no interest in me, but you have been my best friend for so long, and I’m done letting him hit you all the time, so yes I’m mad that you want to go back to that pit of hell!”

I stay silent, what else could I do? How could I ever respond to the amazing speech he had just recited? I couldn’t do anything right, why couldn’t I do anything right? My parents hated me; Sebastian never really cared for me, and the one person who has stuck by my side no matter what, I end up hurting the most. Everything was just so frustrating and confusing in my head.

“I’m sorry” I whisper.

I hear him gather his breath, trying to keep it in control; I wish I could keep my life in control. I drive, trying not to worry about anything else; silently hoping Cole would just forget about me at least for one day. I know it isn’t going to happen but a little bit of hope is the one thing that is keeping me in tact right now. So far now I focus on one thing.

Keep driving.

**************

Sebastian’s POV

**************

My side ached; every breath I took pained my lungs. Every inch of my body screamed at me to not make a single movement. I opened my eyes and clenched my teeth as I tried to reposition myself. The pain was unbearable, but I dared not to express it.