4

Jaeyun

We landed on Zeviera boarding the luxurious plane with only few passengers. I mean, if this kingdom is very famous to the world, why don't they just open it for more people? They can earn from it. Most countries do that and income from tourism is a huge benefit.

I saw one person among the crowd at the airport with a sign board with my name on it and he's wearing an ID that shows how he's appointed by the organizers to pick us up. We walked to him as he gave us a bow before escorting us to the car.

He's not much of a talker tho and I noticed that. He only spoke when necessary and I don't mind it. Not like I would always want to engage in a conversation anyway.

When we reached the cabin, the three of us entered as we bid the man a farewell

"This place is huge! It's bigger than our apartment!"

"Riki be careful and don't touch anything fragile. We can't afford any of these . . . "

Heeseung was looking around the place as if he's reminded of something and I exactly know what. The decors of this house is kinda similar to their home before their parents died.

"I was a few hours on this land and I am already excited to see what it has to offer. ."

Riki breaks the ice as he skipped to his suitcase and immediately picked out an outfit.

"Look, calm down. the sun's not yet up and it's still too early. Why not we take a nap and then go sightseeing after?"

"OK!"

He ran to one of the rooms before immediately removing his shoes and coat and laid flat on the bed leaving us laughing at his energy that seems to have no end. I mean, he's a kid.

"By the way, I will just share the room with Riki. . you take the other one. And I got this on the plane, it is a brochure thingy about the sights to see in here. . . you might wanna take a look. . "

Heeseung handed me the brochure before he also went to sleep.

I went over the paper and indeed, there are a lot of beautiful sights to see and activities as well. I look through the list of things we can do when I came across the December 25. I'm also thrilled to be celebrating Christmas in this place.

As I browse, I came to the conclusion that this kingdom is also like a small country. They have everything we have back home. I thought at first they still ride horses to go to places but no, they have cars. They also have huge buildings and infrastructures. They have a huge mall, restaurants and hotels. Why will they need hotels for? They even have a beach resort that will only be open during summer. They have a studio for news and entertainment and it is in the huge studio where the competition will take place.

They also have a university and it is huge. How many people are in here anyway? What do they need big buildings for. And don't get me started on their hospital.

Now I want to go and explore already like for real.

But I don't want to sleep so I turned om the TV to watch what news they have here. Upon watching the news, I found out a thing or two about this place. One, they don't actually ban tourists from entering the kingdom, they just limit them and yes, the annual visit only reached less than a thousand that is because more people will visit during Christmas. Christmas is the time when the kingdom is open and of course it is the moment the people will take the opportunity to visit. It's not every day that tourists will visit here. They just come in bulk.

And to come here, you need to be loaded with cash because living here is expensive as heck. And it's not easy to be a citizen here either. It's very mysterious and I wonder how the locals here are. Are they nice ? Or do they display the "I wanna get out of here" thing that I often see from movies?