The Little Royals

Jaeyun

I am walking to the throne room as I was told, a little someone is in trouble and Sunghoon wanted me there so even if I am busy preparing the palace for my twin brother's visit, I then left it in the care of the palace staffs.

When I entered the throne room, I saw Sunghoon seated not on his throne but on one of the chairs and beside him is a guilty looking prince with his head down.

"What happened?"

Upon the sound of my voice, both of their heads turn towards me and my son immediately stepping down the chair and ran to me before immediately raising his arms.

"Sungjae, you know your Papa can't carry you now right?"

My son pouted before just hugging my leg.

"Hoon, what happened?"

"Prince Sungjae thought it would be  a good idea to scream at the staff for not letting him out of the palace while it is raining"

Oh no . . .

I look down at my son before ruffling his hair.

"Sungjae, what did you do?"

"I wanna play . . ow-side . . the shower . .  with papa. . but they say no"

"Why did you scream at them? They are still older than you right? You should not scream at them"

"But I wanna go ow-side!"

I was taken aback when he raised his voice at me. What on earth?

"Sungjae. "

My son's angry eyes immediately turned into a scared one when he heard Sunghoon speak and even I know that the voice I just heard means business.

"Da-daddy?"

He slowly turned to his father and I got nervous on how Sunghoon gazes at him.

"You will not get everything you want Sungjae. . . "

"Why daddy?"

"Because there are things you want that are not good for you. . We know what is good for you so we did not let you have what you want"

He then turned to me.

"Papa? Why daddy mad at me? Am I bad?"

Sunghoon immediately stepped in and carried him in his arms.

"Yes I am also mad that you screamed at your papa."

"Sungjae, listen. We love you so much that is why we do not allow things we know will be bad for you . . . because of what you did, no more desert for you for one week and you will be using your own room tonight"

"Papa no. . . . I don wanna sleep alone . . "

"You need to learn your lesson . .  next time don't do it again yes?"

"I promise papa. . please don't leave me alone in my room . .  I can have no desert in one month . . ."

I smiled but I also feel guilty for even thinking of punishing him by making him sleep alone in his room.

the thing is, he has his own room and staff for him but for some reason, he wanted Sunghoon and I more so even if we have errands like meetings, he will be there seated on Sunghoon's lap

We don't mind tho as he is not disturbing. But somehow, he has developed a bad habit of screaming when he doesn't get to play. We managed to control it and he listens but well, as kids, they will always have their tantrums.