I

Sunghoon

I entered my dad's room with the folder for the case of Riki, the long lost prince of Segovia. I plan to use this to settle everything into place.

If we prove that Riki is indeed the prince, he can train and learn under our university and lead his kingdom when he's ready. I plan to ask Heeseung since he's his guardian to temporarily take over. I am still unsure about it but then I think this could help us big time.

Now, if Segovia will be back on track again, we can be partners, mine and Jake's kingdom along with Segovia will form the strongest alliance. With that, Jake will no longer heavily rely on our kingdom's resources and then he can marry Heeseung while Jaeyun will be with me.

Riki will no longer feel distant from my brother because he himself will be the future king.

Brilliant right?

When I opened the door, I was confused at an unfamiliar male seated on the couch facing my father.

I bowed before glancing at the boy who looks so lost and my dad looks so happy.

"Son, we found him, we found Riki .  ."

Wait, he knew about Riki? Did he know about the DNA test I did?

"Dad? How? Where is he?"

My heart is about to burst but what he said next literally shattered it.

"This is Riki, the surviving heir of the Segovian throne. . . - -"

Dad gestured towards the boy who then smiled making me almost drop the folder I am holding.

How can there be another one? Riki was the one who matched with the DNA, Jay and I personally worked on the process so how come someone is here?

"Dad, where did you find him?"

"I hired a private investigator to look for him because I just can't give up Segovia . . . they found him in an orphanage. He has this in his possession"

I was handed a white cloth with gold embroidery of his name, 'Riki'. It also has Segovia's seal which is proof to me that this cloth was previously owned by the King's concubine. This seal cannot be fake. But how on Earth do this kid posses it? Is it because he's the real prince and not Lee Riki? But what about the DNA test? Did the doctor made a mistake?

"You don't look happy. . "

My mind is blank as I tried to think of words to reply to my father. I glanced at the new boy who looks so clueless.

"Dad . . we cannot assume things just by this cloth .  . Did you perform a DNA test?"

"Actually, I did. . and these are the results. . . Riki here is the prince. He matched the DNA"

I grabbed the folder and immediately, my soul almost left my body when I saw how indeed, they matched. Did the concubine gave birth to twins? Or is someone trying to steal the kingdom? If yes, how did they know and why did this boy suddenly pops out of nowhere claiming to be the prince?

"What's the folder Sunghoon?"

"That's what I came here for father. I have the DNA test of Lee Riki. Remember the kid who was framed to have stolen Sunoo's heirloom? He matched 99%. He even have a strong resemblance to the King's concubine. And the baby picture of the Segovian prince matches with him .  . father, Jay and I worked on this ourselves"

"You did this behind my back?"

"I'm sorry. I just dont want to give you false hopes if we were wrong so I made sure that I am certain before I present this to you. . . father, I don't know who made a mistake here but . . but I don't want to assume things just yet"