IV

Jake

I'm a wreck.

Sunghoon planned something amazing for us to be able to defeat the kingdoms that are coming for us but I hate that I wasn't able to protect my people and ruining his plan. Now we have to start over again because no way in hell will I be sane to think with him when someone is missing.

And of all people those hooligans will capture, they have to kidnap the person I always turn to for advice and the one who is almost a part of my family.

"Hyung, Sir K is here, Prince Sunghoon seems to know what happened to us"

I glance at Jungwon who is holding my door as I immediately rushed to the person behind the door when a thought made me stop.

"Wonie . . how can I tell him that Hanbin is taken without him losing his mind?"

"K is a chief, he knows how to handle his emotions well. . "

I opened the door and I saw how his eyes immediately searched around my room.

"Hanbin . . . is he- -?"

"I'm sorry. . I wasn't able to help him . .  K . . please, help him, I'm going crazy and I don't know what to do . . I - -"

"Tell me every detail and don't leave anything out . . I need to inform Prince Sunghoon. . "

"Ok meet me at the conference room when you're done"

Thank goodness Sunghoon sent K. Although I wonder how he knew about the kidnapping. But of course, he's smart and he can know everything if he wanted to.

I am in the conference room when K entered with his expressionless face that tells me he wants everything with no dilly dally and I will tell him what I know.

"Hetheria. . . they took Hanbin hyung thinking he was me because he's in my room at that time. We only found out the next day after I returned from the province. They called and it doesn't sound good because they plan to torture him till he spilled some information and knowing him, he'd rather die than disclose anything to anyone . . . and he could be suffering right now. . they will only return him if we agreed to surrender. I didn't call Sunghoon regarding this matter because the last time I heard from him, Zeviera is in no better form than us. . . provinces there have been wrecked by continuous attacks and I can't bother him with - - "

"Forgive me your Highness but whatever is going on in here concerns our kingdom as well. Hanbin's kidnapping does not only concern you but us too considering the fact that he knew what you're planning and that includes what Sunghoon is planning as he also discloses his plans to you. His Majesty managed to learn the information about the kidnapping after one of their men spoke up to him.

Next time, tell us whatever is happening either big or small I don't care as long as it is something related to Hetheria and the other four kingdoms against the two of us. 

I'll do what I can to help you with Hanbin but you must promise to tell me or prince Sunghoon whatever Hetheria is telling you . ."

K hyung's aura is scary at this point and I know for sure that he is right. I should have immediately told them about this not only because we were allies and it concerns them too but because of the fact that K hyung cares for Hanbin hyung as much and this could affect him thus can affect Zeviera as well.

"I'm sorry . .  I promise to not repeat the same mistake again. . . and in reality, we have someone in our prison. He claims to have escaped Hetheria as a hostage but we don't wanna take risk. .do you wanna talk to him?"