XVIV

Jake

*a few time skips later*

Jaeyun and Sunghoon are now preparing for the grand wedding that will take place in my kingdom. Of course this is now Jaeyun's home so I will do my best as a crown prince to make his day memorable and special as possible.

I am currently in my room staring at the ceiling as I visualize my own wedding when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

I immediately smiled when I saw Heeseung enter my room.

"Hey"

I raised my arms wanting to be cuddled and he immediately understood the assignment as he cuddled me.

"What brings you here baby?"

"I missed you . . you"

I missed him as well. Imagine, we're apart for a long time and then when we met, we're in the middle of a war and then the engagement happened and him being protective still of my twin was hands on with Sunghoon for the proposal and now for their wedding.

I know he still values my twin and I'm not jealous of that because I am aware that that's just how he is towards Jaeyun and so am I. But then when we were together, that's when we will realize that we're apart for a long time and then we will try to make up for it.

Today is no different from the past days we had.

"How's Riki doing?"

"He's fine. . . by his 18th birthday, he can be crowned already. That kid's a genius you know"

"I know. he's the son of his father after all. That king is no joke so it is no surprise that Riki is as well. . by the way, how's Jay and Jungwon doing?"

"I think they'll be fine in Seoul. They will wait for Jaeyun's wedding and then they will fly back there.  . Jungwon told me that they will return for your wedding as well"

I let out a chuckle as he said that.

I'm looking forward to marrying Heeseung, that's given but then something the servants spoke about made me, I don't know, anxious.

"You ok?"

"I was just thinking of something . . you know how the crowns get passed on from one generation to another?"

I felt him stiffen when I say that and it made me nervous as well.

"I happen to overhear the conversation of two servants a while ago. . . about the future of the kingdom. They are talking about how Segovia, Zeviera, Zequiero, and even Hetheria are doomed because all kingdoms have no future heirs to the throne . . it made me realize how crucial a child is to the equation of being a king. .. I mean, If the kingdom falls into the wrong hands, it is a disaster. . "

"Are you regretting that you fall for me?"

"No of course not.  . . it's just weird that my parents knew about this and yet they made me marry Sunghoon in the first place"

I mean, as kings and queens, my parents knew that having an heir and all is really important and despite being a guy, they made me marry Sunghoon before and that to me is questionable because, well, they should secure the future right?

"Your parents knew that you won't be happy if you marry someone you don't love let alone someone you don't even fancy. . . they knew your preference and so they won't force you into it. . maybe they believe that you will think of something else for the kingdom"