XX

Sunghoon

I am now face to face with Riki as he fidgets with his fingers and I don't know if it is from him or I am really hearing his loud and fast heartbeat.

"Relax . ."

He looked at me with an unsure gaze making me let out a chuckle. Now why is he looking adorable?

"How are you holding up in Segovia?"

"I'm doing fine your Highness. The people never failed to help me when I'm in need of assistance. I am now learning the different laws and such. At the same time, I am training with Sir Yuma and the army"

I don't know if this kid is a shape shifter or what. Just a while ago, he is so nervous like a kid who messed up on a test and now he's talking like a boss along with his facial expression and posture.

"I see. I'm not wrong about you. Thank you for proving me right. By the way, with your coronation coming soon, do you have someone who will be beside you when you face the people?"

There it is again, in an instant, he shape shifted into the same scared kid a while ago.

"Yes your Highness, I have my grandmother with me . ."

I looked at him and he is not meeting my eyes at all.

"Your Highness, I want to formally ask you if I may have your brother beside me on that day"

Now we're talking.

"Now that's not hard was it? You just have to ask"

"Uhm . . . I'm sorry, your Highness. . . I ..  "

"You're alright, you're scared for no reason Your Majesty . . and yes, Sunoo can accompany you . also, I wanna ask, why does it have to be my brother?"

"Because he's the love of my life your Highness"

I can't help but smile because of how he met my eyes with full determination as if he's in war with me at this matter.

"I am glad . . . and please, if it's just the two of us, call me hyung . . . if in the future you'll marry my brother, it will be better if you call me hyung . . ."

His eyes sparkled and he is looking so cute right now. I can't help but remember how he and Sunoo looks so good together. It is just that I am too in denial to see that compatibility. Sunoo will be fine in the hands of this kid. And I am sure, Sunoo will take care of him well.

"I won't be missing your coronation and birthday your Majesty"

We exchanged bows before he exit the doors. After a few moments, I saw Jaeyun enter the doors looking proud.

"From the smile on his face I will assume the talk went better than expected"

"Yeah .  .. I did great didn't I?"

I stood up from my seat, held his hands before we too exit the rooms as I walk us to the pavilion. This place where we first had our first dance and where I realized that he's the one for me.

I plan for us to wed in this very same place but I won't tell him, it will be a secret between the two of us.

"By the way, since I won the baking competition like last year, mind me baking the wedding cake?"

I then turn to face him as he stared back up.

"You know you can but . . won't you be busy by then? And besides, EJ might not even let you in the kitchen for that matter because it is our wedding. . "