VIII

Jake

After the plan is polished, I am now set to pay Hetheria a visit. I sure hope this plan will work because I don't want to fail again. I cannot let another one I love fall into their arms again. My mom was very curious about the plan because we never told her. The less people who know the better. Only a few knew it and that is myself, Jaeyun, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jay, Jungwon, Sunoo and Riki. The other warriors are clueless and according to Jay, it is better to not leak any information.

However, there is one detail in the plan that only Sunghoon knew. It is the plan b just in case we will not succeed in this one. But I sure hope this will work because now that I have Heeseung with me again, I don't have plans on letting him go again. And I am sure Sunghoon feels the same. He cannot wait for all of this to be over because I am certain, his original plan to bring everyone back into their lover's arms will be put into place.

Come to think of it, now that Riki is future king, if he marries Sunoo hopefully in the future, a partnership will automatically happen between Zeviera and Segovia.

However, I am not sure what will happen between the four of us because I am not sure if Jaeyun and Heeseung are "royal" enough for our people. Sunghoon seems so confident tho and I know he has something up his sleeve.

What made me curious is because when he told me the plan again, he changed some details and told me to ready myself. I sure hope not because it might not work.

The helicopter I'm in carefully landed on their territory and immediately, I am surrounded by armed people making me immediately stop on my tracks.

"State your business and your identity"

"I come in peace. I have an agreement with his Majesty. I'm Prince Jake of Zequiero"

They all looked shocked at first before a grin spread on their faces.

"This way your Highness"

He really have to mock me right now?

He led me in a car as we drove to the palace and I sure hope I'm not sweating or the makeup I wore to look worn out will be washed off.

When we reached the palace, I tried so hard to hold my laughter and anger at the same time from the way it looked. Hundreds of armed men guarded all the corners of the palace from top to bottom, left to right.
It makes me mad because when I observe the kingdom from above, almost little army is guarding different areas of the kingdom meaning to say, civilians are not fully protected.

Every army seems to not care or the king doesn't care.

We entered what I assume is the conference room. This palace doesn't feel like home but a company building if you ask me. I wonder how the King's family feels.

"Prince Jake of Zequiero is here"

The king turned around with a smile on his face making me nervous but I need to do this, for Hanbin hyung and for peace.

"So, have you thought about my proposal?"

"Yes. . but before I continue, why did you kill him? You could've at least spared him. . "

"Well, he's useless. He won't say anything.  .I didn't know his body is too weak to handle the beatings. I thought he would last a day to be returned to you . . my bad"

My fist almost clenched but I held myself back because I know these people around me are watching my every move including every blink I make and every breath I take.

I must look so weak and vulnerable and ready to surrender.

"But he really knew nothing . . . what can he possibly tell you?"