XVIII

Jaeyun

It's been a fun week with my twin and my mother and in a week of staying in the palace with them, I felt the sense of belongingness I have never felt before. Maybe because they're biologically my family. I love the family that raised me with all of my heart but I just can't deny the difference with my real mom.

Do you have any idea what I mean?

Anyway, Jake and I have been sleeping in each other's room lately that I now can say, I know him. I can switch with him without anyone noticing but I'm not gonna do that for the sake of Heeseung who always seem to confuse us but give the guy a break.

For today, Jake had some things to take care of and he really had to drag Heeseung with him leaving me alone because Jay also happen to take Jungwon away. For the record, Jay and Jungwon are just in Seoul preparing for their new life there.

Another update, Riki's coronation is coming close and let me tell you, he's really really nervous especially when I told him he can ask Sunoo out now. He's still thinking that Sunghoon won't allow Sunoo to marry him but I told him not to concern too much on Sunghoon because it is Sunoo he's courting, not Sunghoon for Pete's sake.

I am in the training ground by the way as I want to practice on my skills in archery.

I have fired like three arrows but none of them hits the bullseye. I again tried but before I even release the arrow, I felt a presence behind me and  I smiled when I recognized the scent.

"You need to straighten your arms . .also, don't point your arrow downwards"

He fixed my posture before he told me to release the arrow and when I did, I almost hit the bullseye making me jump in glee as that's the closest I've been to the center.

"More practice and I will definitely nail it. . hey, you didn't tell me you're coming"

He smiled before casually wrapping his arms from behind me and placing his chin on my shoulders.

"I missed you Love. . . it's been a week and I haven't been able to see you.  . . how have you been?"

"I'm doing great. Jake just did some errands with Heeseung and my mom went to the provinces. . . don't you have work to do?"

"I did as much as I can the past week so I don't have that much right now . . I wanna take you out tho . . "

I turned to face him before quickly placing a kiss on his lips.

"Ok ..  Wait a bit, I'm just gonna freshen up"

I placed the bows and arrows back in their original places before running to my room, quickly washing up and putting on some casual clothes that is suited for a date.

When I went downstairs to the living room, I saw him seated on the couch with his phone on hand and a small pout on his lips.

"Is Sunoo doing fine?"

That little pout can only mean one thing, Sunoo is not agreeing with him.

"He just landed in Segovia . . . EJ hyung said he pilots the helicopter and went there just as my car left. . he even got there before I got here"

I let out a laugh before settling myself on his lap.

"It's alright. . as long as he is safe. . plus, are you upset with him and Riki?"

He sighed before burying his face on my chest.

"Not that I don't like Riki for Sunoo.
he's actually perfect for him but . . . I'm just not ready. . . you know. Not ready of Sunoo moving to Segovia "