XI

Sunghoon

It took me literal hours to put things back to order in my kingdom and if my parents didn't show up sooner, I would probably still be stuck there trying to clean the mess. K and I arranged for the Hetherian soldiers to go back to return and to be returned to their kingdom along with their king. And as I took care of the army, my parents look after the damages and planned with the professionals a restoration project because the area that was destroyed is bigger than I expected.

I tried so hard not to think negative because I know Jake will be able to save Jaeyun on time but I just can't stay still.

"Your Majesty, if you have places to go, you can. I will take care of everything . . ."

I turn towards the head doctor who assures me and despite the trust I have in him, I can't. I cannot leave without confirming how bad the injuries, how many deaths and who are the victims. I sure hope there will be low to zero deaths.

"Thank you doctor but I will stay . . . I will help . ."

I stepped outside and went to every empty room I can find to house the soldiers and thankfully, I found some but it still not enough.

"Son . . hey . ."

"Father? .  . what are you doing here?"

"Your mother can take care of the restoration, she's more knowledgeable than I am . . plus I know and I can see it in your eyes that you want to be somewhere. . you can go. I can take it from here . . ."

As he said that, I immediately ran out of the hospital and to the palace. I entered my car and drove as fast as I can to Zequiero. A helicopter is much faster but I can't wait for it.

All I think right now is Jaeyun and him alone. I swear to god if something bad will happen to him, those three empires better prepare because I will make sure none of them will be existing.

Argh, I hate these thoughts.

Please just be alright Jaeyun.

I scream in frustration when the road seems to be endless and when I realized I'm still in my kingdom.

In the middle of the drive, Jay called me making me slow down. Remind me to hit him later distracting my focus.

"Jay?"

"Jake and the others came on time . . the blood is transferred. . ."

"Is he going to be alright?"

"The doctors said he will be . . so don't panic and drive safely. Also, when you said that Jake and Jaeyun could be related or could even be twins. I think your hunch is right. The queen of Zequiero says so . .."

"What?"

"Not really told me . . . but her body language is telling me that she has found a long lost son . . ."

My foot hit the brakes making sure I heard him right.

"Are you sure? Jay the information . .  it is very grave"

"I know . . even Jake is acting differently. . but if Jake has a twin, why is it that the royals of Zequiero denied him?"

"No, something must've happened . . remember how it took Jake four years after his birth before they introduced him to the public? In the time of that four years, something about the twin must've occurred"

"You want me to investigate?"

"No . . it is there business . . .let them take care of it . . I'm on my way"