7

Jaeyun

Life in the palace is nowhere near easy unlike how the movies portray. And you can only imagine how much harder it is for me who is pretending to be royalty. Good thing tho, Jungwon and Hanbin is here to guide me. If not for them, I don't think I can manage without getting caught the second I came face to face with K. This guy is so scary but he looks harmless at the same time.

I went to bed that night without any mishap because apart from K, I haven't met any other royal people. I need to nail this because I know that if Jake is with the boys, they will have their dream visit and their dream goal, to watch the royal soldiers. I guess this is worth it. If I did great, Jake might even agree if I ask the impossible, like Riki to study in the kingdom's university.

I think Jake is in a harder position than me because in the palace, no one really know Jake deeply to suspect me and I have Jungwon and Hanbin to guide me so I won't make any royal mistake. Jake however is walking on eggshells right now. Apart from the fact that he has to go through that alone, Riki and Heeseung know me like the back of their hands. One small mistake and the two will suspect. It will take him one wrong move from Riki's handshake to be questioned and I hope it will all go well. I just hope Heeseung won't see right through him.

Anyway, my night went well and I still didn't bump to any royal which is insane and good at the same time.

But today, it is a different story because I wake up the next morning with Prince Sunoo in front of me. I am so stunned that I almost stood there like an idiot gawking at how pretty and unreal he looks. Is it even legal to look non human? He's like a fairy tale character.

If Jungwon didnt step up and snap me out of my daydream, I don't think I can even utter a word.

"Sunoo, good morning. ."

"Hyung, I want to go out today but I don't have anyone to go with. . please can you come with me? Please?"

He held my hand as he looks at me with big puppy eyes and a pout and good thing I am in my senses now so I managed to decline. I can't risk running into Heeseung today, he can easily identify me from Jake if he sees me.

"Aww. . I'm sorry Sunoo, but I can't today. I am instructed to not engage in activities outside the palace if it is not related to the royal wedding, you know the drill. But I promise, if I will be given a go signal, I will go with you wherever you wanna go"

His face fell and I can't help but feel really bad for him because he looks like he is craving for companionship. I can tell, because being a prince, he cannot just interact with anyone. And his brother is probably busy so he's alone. I badly want to say yes but it is too risky.

"Ok then . . but next time, I will really drag you all around the kingdom. . . I will just go there alone. . I need some fresh air before the ball tonight. . "

Excuse me what?

"Ah, the Charity ball your parents organized for the orphanage?"

Thank you for the millionth time Hanbin for saving my ass in here.

"Yeah . . . it is a fun night especially when you know we are helping the people. By the way, I will be going. See you tonight Jake hyung"

The moment he left, I ran to the door and locked it before turning to Jungwon and Hanbin hyung.

"Jake never mentioned a ball or anything. . what is going on?"

"That is our bad . .Jungwon try to call Jake, this is an emergency. . so the ball is like a social gathering where elite people of Zeviera will donate any amount to help the citizens of the kingdom that are in the poverty line. In addition, the ball will also finance the orphanage in the kingdom. . it is nothing to worry about really. The last time Jake attended here, he just sat on the side and then they asked him to play the violin. . "