XV

Heeseung

I am currently with Jake as the queen had to take a sleep to recover from her breakdown not too long ago. Jake is still holding my hand like his life depends on it.

"Seung-ie, you told me before that Jaeyun is almost like a brother to you .  . if he were really my twin, do you think he would want me to be his older brother? Just as much as I do?"

I smiled before intertwining our fingers together.

"Jaeyun will be an amazing brother to you . . plus you and Jaeyun are already getting very well even without this revelation"

He leans his head on my shoulder with a smile on his face.

"All my life, I longed for a sibling because it's so lonely ..  And every time we will visit Zeviera, I will always envy how Sunoo and Sunghoon are together. . . they looks so close and I wish to have like that relationship as well . . .

Now that I found out about Jaeyun, I can't wait to be an older brother . . .

I just hope Sunghoon won't take him away immediately because I want to spend time with him more . ."

"Well, you need to speak with Sunghoon regards that matter. . but I think you won't need to. . once Jaeyun recovers and will process the information, he will be happy to spend time with you, to get to know you better . ."

I'm happy when I found out about Jaeyun's real identity and that is he's the twin brother of Jake. All this time we have been blind by the obvious fact, they look alike, so much alike.

I mean, a person's first thought would be that they're twins right?

How come none of us thought of that?

The doctor entered Jaeyun's room again and not long after, he came out with a smile.

"Where is Heeseung? The patient wants to talk to you"

I glance at Jake who just smiled at me before looking over at Sunghoon who looks like he's about to enter the room after the doctor speaks.

It is clear that Sunghoon wanted to enter to check on Jaeyun but I know, I am the one needed.

Sunghoon looked over to me before gesturing me to enter so I did and when I centered the room, Jaeyun just looked at me as I sat on the chair.

"How are you?"

A sigh left his lips before looking down at his hand.

"Uncle Han told me that . . . I'm adopted. . . apparently, my parents found me at a bus stop with no one . . I was a dirty malnourished baby and they took me in. . I had a ribbon around my wrist that spells, JACE. . . and Jake's twin brother is apparently named Jace. . ."

"Is that why you panicked?"

"The fact that I'm adopted didn't. . but the realization that I could be the prince. . the reality that I am royalty, a leader, a ruler, a model and a huge public figure that needs to be flawless is what scared me . . .

Heeseung, this kingdom if ever they found out about me, how will they take it? Will they be happy? Will they not want me? What if they will hate the queen for hiding about me?

I'm scared Heeseung, you know all my life, I am free and being in this life, a prince means that everyone will be looking forward on what I do . . . what if I'm not at par to their expectations?"

I understand him perfectly because I also am feeling pressured right now.

"Jaeyun, you're amazing and being the person you are doesn't mean that is horrible. Don't you like it? The kingdom will have two different princes to follow? They will love to have two different approach on things to not just stick to one. They will love you because you're an amazing person and I know they will realize that.