10

Jaeyun

It's been five days now since I switched places with Prince Jake and to be honest, I am liking what I am learning in here. I get to know how the king and queen lead and how the rulers lead their people and the kingdom. It is an amazing experience.

There's one problem tho, actually two. One, the day after tomorrow is the baking competition. It will be until noon because baking a huge ass four layered cake to perfection takes time. I must switch with Jake tomorrow evening. Secondly, I am in love with Prince Sunghoon.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this because I am just pretending and I am just a substitute for Prince Jake but I can't help myself, I just can't. And the fact that he's so caring and so nice is not helping. He would hold my hand and I will be over the moon.

"Jaeyun, Prince Sunghoon Invited you outside. . you're going on a date. . wear this "

I dressed up again in beautiful clothes before I exit my room and I was then escorted by K to where Sunghoon is waiting for me.

"K hyung? . . "

He stopped on his tracks before turning to me.

"Do you think the Prince and I look good together?"

A small smile appeared on his face

"Of course. . I don't think I have seen anyone else who look natural beside the prince apart from you .  .  . don't let others tell you otherwise . ."

"Well, is it because of my looks?"

He sighed before he ruffles my hair.

"Not only because of your looks, actually that's not the point here. . . how you both act towards each other is so good to see and how you're both so natural and comfortable. . I can say, Sunghoon has found himself a soulmate . ."

"So. . . what if let's say I change my appearance?"

"I think Sunghoon can still tell. . he's an intelligent person and I know he can recognize you. . . I guess when your heart recognizes someone, it is hard to forget them . . . Your Highness. . I think you two are going on the right path"

"You think so?. . o great thank you, I was just curious of what you're gonna say. . you know since you've known Sunghoon for ages and you're always behind me in this kingdom. .thank you . and I hope your heart will recognize someone too"

A bow and a small laugh was what he answered before he led me to the car where Sunghoon is waiting for me.

"Are you going shopping your Highness?"

"Not me . . we. . I was just thinking of what you said to me yesterday you know about some rules and stuff. . . I think 'involvement to the people is really important and I plan to start it now.  .  . with you. So I plan to visit the orphanage. The orphanage has been one of the saddest place in here to be honest. .  children in there have no family and I want to cheer them up today. . .

"That's amazing. . you're gonna be their Santa for Christmas?"

Yes, today is December 24, a day before Christmas day, also the day my ex decided to break up with me. Crazy guy right?

"Not really . . so shall we?"

We entered the car with K hyung on the driver's seat and Hanbin hyung on the passenger's seat.

As we're on the road, Sunghoon pressed a button in the car and the barrier between us and the two in front closed giving us privacy.

"What was that for?"