11

Sunghoon

Jake and I are at the mall, with K and Hanbin hyung pushing our carts around as we fill them.

I look over to Jake who happily chose some clothes and some shoes for the kids back at the orphanage. He kept on piling them in the cart that K hyung is currently pushing and also Hanbin helps in choosing some stuff. I already told Sunoo that we're currently shopping and he can join but he replied that he is at the park with the handsome tourist. He's with Jungwon and Jay so he told me not to worry.

Are they having a double date or what?

"Hoonie? Are you alright?"

Immediately, a smile painted my face after Jake appeared in front of me.

"Watching you enjoying yourself is making me want to watch you instead of shop"

His face turned to a shade of pink before he hit my shoulders.

"Help me shop will you? . . "

I did as I was told as I continued to place some toys and some books in the cart.

"Jakey, what do you think the kids will like to eat?"

His eyes widen when he met mine and I know it is because of how I call him by a nickname.

"Ah .  .I . .I think they will like any sweets . . "

Gosh help me, it's dangerous how I am falling so hard in a short span of time.

As we are placing the items on the counter, I heard a very familiar voice.

"I think you will find a lot of souvenirs here"

"Sunoo?"

Immediately he turned around and just as he did, the stranger beside him also turn towards my direction. So, is he the handsome tourist my brother has been crushing on?

"Hyung! . . this is a friend I met at the park, Riki . . Riki, he's my brother, Sunghoon"

The boy bowed before he shook my hand. Of course, I also want to boast my fiance so I turn to Jake to introduce him to this Riki kid but he suddenly disappear.

"Hanbin hyung, where's Jake?"

"Ah, . . . he . . he exchanged some items around here ..  He's with K don't worry"

Why does he sound so unsure and why do I smell a lie from that sentence?

"Aww, you and Jake hyung are shopping for the kids at the orphanage?"

"It was his idea . .  he even volunteered to bake"

Sunoo's expression looked shocked tho.

"I never knew Jake hyung can bake .  .  . last time he tried with EJ hyung guiding him, he almost blew the oven so .  . hmm, I guess skills can really develop over time and practice"

"I guess you're right . . so you should really go with your friend, I'll wait for Jake"

Him and Riki walked away but I can't help but stare at this Riki kid. I'm sure I have seen that face somewhere. I just can't recall when and where.

"Hoonie. . . I grab some more things. ."

He smiled as he placed some more items on the counter.

Observing him, I can now tell that I fell in love with a stranger because this guy is definitely not Prince Jake of Zequiero.

Even if I have known Jake for a little while, I know some small and huge facts and details about him. He might think I don't know him that well to identify him, he's wrong. I wasn't a genius for nothing.