VII

Sunghoon

It is chaos right now. After what happened to Hanbin hyung, I know we're not opting for as peaceful as less blood shed as possible but with what they did to Hanbin, that option is no more. They are clearly wanting us to strike first and I won't let that. We may be thirsty for war right now but attacking first is no use because I for sure know that they are waiting for us.

I am in Jay's room as I watch him pack his bags. He will take over K hyung in Zequiero because now way in hell will I let K hyung be mentally tortured. The more he stays there, the more he will be desperate to avenge Hanbin hyung and the more he will feel weak because of the fact that Hanbin hyung is gone.

I ordered for him to come here for Jay to take his place and also because I want K hyung to have a break. To at least mourn. The first time he has ever love someone turns this way and I can't even imagine how much pain he is in.

"I will take my leave. The helicopter just landed, I think K hyung arrived as well. I'll make sure to bring you information as soon as possible. Take care and do not make rash decisions"

"I won't. . . take care over there. . "

"You know, you're mean, you sent your brother to Segovia and you're sending me away too. .  what happened to our trio?"

"Yah it's for the best . . plus, since when did you care about our trio? It is always Sunoo who insist . ."

"I'm kidding. .  I'll get going .  the earlier I get there, the better. ."

We exit the palace and into the front yard where the helicopter is currently parked. K hyung slowly stepped out of the vehicle before Jay and I immediately rushed to his aid. Just as he held onto us, his sobs that were kept for days broke out.

I can't help but let my tears slide down. He's always so strong and seeing him like this makes me want to kill that empire more. Of course I won't do that because there are also innocent citizens in there. And I bet that empire had a whole ass media ready for when we attack first. in that way, they can paint us the bad ones who attack first. Then the whole world will be on our tail.

Not gonna happen.

"Everything will fall into place . . ."

"Please . . allow me on the front line your Majesty"

Jay and I glanced at each other after his statement. K has always been behind the front line because Jay and I does not allow him in the front line just in case the war got nasty, we still have reserved strength in the army but now, his equest to be in the front line is clear that he is thirsty for blood. He needs to cool down first.

"You can have the front line . . but, just like every other warrior, you need to pass by the head of the warriors. . and I know you will do it . . . but for now, Jay will be away, when he is back, we will talk about it. ."

If after he cools down and he still wants to be in the front line, I will allow it. But I trust K hyung that he will make a decision that is best for him and the people.

The helicopter flew away before K and I walked back in the palace.

"Prince Jake seems to be doing well in gathering himself. . ."

"That's good news then. . I know Heeseung can manage. ."

"Sunghoon. . . Zequiero's captive. . I am positive it is him. . my brother. ."

"Hyung, are you sure you can handle?"

"I have to . . I failed Hanbin and now he's gone.  .I can't fail my brother this time. . I have searched so long for him and now, I found him. . . I cannot let this chance pass. . I don't want to loose someone again. . . "