Epilogue

I juggled the baby in my arms trying to find a more comfortable position for both her and me, the task seemed impossible. I wriggled her around a bit and she began to bubble about making me smile."Someone sounds hungry." I grinned down at the mess of curly brown hair and rosy cheeks. I got off the couch and carried her into the kitchen.

I walked to the fridge and stared at the papers and pictures that covered it. I smiled as I saw the one from my graduation, it was a picture of me in my cap and gown, holding the diploma in my hand, Dan and Phil on either side of me. This was one of the many pictures I was forced to take that day, several of which ended up on instagram and facebook.

I remember thinking that only Dan and Phil were able to come, but as they called my name and walked down the stage, deafening yells had erupted from the stands in one particular area. Dan and Phil were part of it of course, along with nearly every other YouTuber I was friends with, several had vlogging cameras of course so I'm never going to have to worry about forgetting that moment. There were also three papers hanging by magnets shaped like cat butts, an acceptance letter from The University of York, another from City University London, and one from Lancaster University. Those letters on the fridge constantly remind me that my room for making this decision is shrinking, my gap year is going to come to a close soon, 4 months until I have to register for classes. Phil open the letters first saying "If it's good I wanna be able to record your reaction," of course when I walked into the kitchen to find the envelope open and no Phil there to record it, I assumed that I didn't get in. He hid the camera behind the flour.

Winnie balanced on my hip as I warmed up the bottle I'd gotten out of the fridge. Once the microwave beeped, she let out an excited scream.

"Now Winnie," I shook my head, screwing the lid back on the bottle and shaking it, "You know we don't use that kind of language in this house."

I walked back into the lounge, dodging toys that they'd thrown about when they'd gotten bored. I clicked on the tv and I positioned her so she could feed herself. Tigger, Piglet, and Christopher Robin appeared on the screen.

I looked down at the child next to me."Does it bother you that you were named after a boy?"

She just gurgled in response.

"You're right, gender roles don't mean shit." I stared back at the screen, Pooh had gotten stuck in a honey jar making me giggle. "What I should be asking you is if it bothers you that Pooh never wears pants."

"We all know that no pants is the best pants," Dan walked into the room and Winnie threw the bottle, spilling drops formula all over the floor, so she could smile at him. "Isn't that right?" He picked up the 6 month old and sat down in her spot, he put her on his knee and began to bounce it gently.

"Where's Kip?" I asked slightly concerned about the other infant.

"Kipper is perfectly fine, he's asleep in our bed." Dan picked up Winnie who began to squeal and held her over his head. "See, even Win thinks you need to stop worrying so much." He kissed my forehead, I bit my lip and went in for another kiss but he blocked it with the baby, making me kiss the side of her face near her green eyes. The green eyes I wish I'd gotten.

"Cock blocked by a baby." I laughed, putting my lips back on her forehead and doing the fart noise thing making her giggle again.

Kipper began to cry so went through the maze of toys and got him bringing him back to Dan and his sister.

"Does your mom know that we named them after Winnie the Pooh and that one guy from Napoleon Dynamite yet?" Dan asked quizzically.

My mom had asked us to come up with names for them around the 8th month of her pregnancy. A week before she had them if I remember correctly. They were twins so it was pretty much guaranteed that they would be premature. Dan and I had booked a flight to Idaho for June 10th, a week before their original due date, but of course they decided they didn't want to wait that long and were nearly 2 weeks early.