Chapter 26

*~*~*~*~*~*~*Baylee’s POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dan was in the lounge watching a movie and laughing loudly, and I was working editing a video. I heard the office door creak open and I swiveled around being met with the tall figure of Phil in the doorway.

“Oops, didn’t know you were in here.” He apologized.

A smirk began to grow on my face, I turned back around and took a drink out of the Naked juice bottle that was sat next to the mouse pad.

“That’s a lovely shade of lipstick you’re wearing Phil,” I spun back around, to look at his face, eyes wide, adam’s apple bobbing as he swallowed out of nerves. “Who gave it to you?”

He blinked at me eyes wide along with his gaping mouth.

“I uh-” He stuttered.

I smiled genuinely at him, and clicked the save button on the computer and jumped up from my criss-cross position on the chair, when I passed him standing in the middle of the room I stopped, “Come talk to me once you’re done acting like a fish.” I winked and patted his cheek then proceeded out of the room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I rolled around the long hallways of the BBC while Dan and Phil did their show, dancing as much as I could to the songs that came onto my phone while simultaneously balancing on my board. Unfortunately, my mad skills were too much to handle which ended with me ass on the floor pouting as the penny rolled over and bumped into the wall, I sighed and just layed on the floor, knees bent, the star studs from my shorts making it slightly uncomfortable on my butt. I stared at the high ceilings tapped my feet to the sound of the music.

I felt someone tap my shoulder with their foot making me yank out one of my ear buds and squinting into the large lights that hung overhead.

“Did you fall off again?” Dan asked putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

I nodded and held out my arms so that both Dan and Phil took one, pulling me up with ease and just as I stood up my stomach growled.

“So, are we getting dinner or are we eating in tonight?” I asked patting my tummy, “I mean, I’m clearly withering away here.”

“You guys should go out.” Phil said a little too quickly, “I mean uh, like go get some dinner or something, maybe see a movie, I uh, I have to film at the house and I need to focus.”

I gave Phil a knowing smile and raised my eyebrow at him, his eyes pleaded with me, “That sounds lovely, are you down?” I asked Dan, he looked between Phil and I in confusion.

“I guess…” He sounded suspicious.

“Great let’s go,” I grabbed my board and Dan’s wrist pulling him towards the elevator, once in it I turned around and winked at Phil, and just as the elevator door closed he smiled and pulled out his phone.

“What was that about?” Dan asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I shrugged.

“According to that shit eating grin, you do.” He poked my side making me giggle.

“I can’t tell you, at least I don’t think I can. I shouldn’t tell you.” I corrected myself.

“I’ll find out.” He glared.

“Sure you will.”

He stared at me until the elevator door opened and we got out, I set down my Penny and rolled slowly along Dan’s side as we exited the building, the receptionist rolled her eyes at me which I returned with a sweet smile, she, and many other people in the BBC building didn’t really appreciate my Penny boards as much as I did.