Chapter 20

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here is a chapter as your present c: So I would like to thank you guys because my story hit 1,000 reads not too long ago and it's been getting a lot more attention recently which has made me extremely happy and more motivated. You guys are the best okay? and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. 

Stalk me on social media?

Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

“Ash… I’m so sorry, I mean, there was that one time but I never really thought about it if I did I wouldn’t have lead you on an-“ I began to ramble on.

“Baylee, shut up okay, I get it. I’m upset yeah but I’ll get over it.” He shrugged.

“But I had a speech all planned out and everything.” I tried to joke nervously. I looked up from the table and he rolled his eyes. “You’re the best you know that?”

“I’ve been told,” He said jokingly. “Come on let’s walk and talk.” He got up and threw his coffee cup away, I followed close behind him swinging my bag onto my shoulder and quickly walking to catch up with him, who was holding the door open for me, still being the same gentleman he was before.

Both pairs of Vans patted across the concrete, I had to take multiple quick steps to even attempt to keep up with his long strides.

“So how are you going to tell him?” He asked as the people on the London streets passed us in a rush.

“I have to tell him?”

“Well duh, it has to be canon, you know it’s my OPT and what not.” He exaggerated.

“Do you mean OTP?” I giggled at his attempt. “And I’ll leave subtle hints here and there.”

“You mean flirt?” He asked looking at me through his side vision to make sure he wasn’t bumping into anybody.

“Ew, no I hate that word.” I cringed at his use of it.

He gave a breathy laugh, “Well what do you want me to call it?”

I pursed my lips in thought “Getting mildly suggestive.” I decided with a small smirk.

“Okay then, good luck with your mild suggesting.” He put hand quotes around ‘mild suggesting.’

“Thanks,” I laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Shouldn’t you be at school?” Phil asked

I shook my head as I shuffled up to him snatching his coffee mug which was sat next to him on the counter right above his toast, and took a drink getting the morning taste out of my mouth. My Harry Potter Hufflepuff pants were slightly too long and covered my feet keeping the tops of them warm on the cold tile floor.

“We have the Sony Golden Headphones award ceremony today.” I reminded him and took a small bite out of his toast.

“That doesn’t start until 7.” He pointed out.

I shrugged, “I’m not missing anything important, and I mean school gets out in a couple days so what’s the point?”

He snatched his toast away from me as I went for another bite, “Make your own.” He took a large bite out of the one I already ate some out of.

“Fine, but when I come out of the shower I expect some on the on the counter waiting for me along with a cup of tea.” I joked pointing at him and shimmied towards my bedroom where I grabbed some shorts and an All Time Low t-shirt that said fuck on it.