Chapter 39

Hey guys! So the guy fixing my laptop still hasn't fixed it (the company who sent him the part sent him the wrong one so it's not his fault I guess) but the guy felt bad so he gave me a donor laptop today which, I'm not even joking, is bigger than I am.

So about this chapter, it has quite a few trigger warnings depending on how you look at it so.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR BLOOD, AND FRISKY SEXY TIMES. (not at the same time...) 

If you can't read it because you're triggered by these things, I will no problem write you a whole new personal chapter where they're baking cookies instead. I don't want you to miss out because of something like that<3

I don't really go into detail about the actual sex, due to the fact that the only sex I've had has been... how do I put this... super gay? I'm not using the word gay as a synonym for bad, it was literally, super gay. So yeah, this was kind of awkward for me to write, and sorry if that shows in the writing lol.

 Shameful self promo:

 Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

I don’t know whether or not my last two tattoos were in extremely painful places to get them or if I’ve just gotten used to it. To be fair, my first tattoo was on my shoulder blade so that hurt like a bitch, and my second was right on my ankle, saying that one hurt was an understatement. But right now, my arm just felt numb as it laid on the armrest, like if it had fallen asleep in the parts she was pricking with the gun. Lucy was about half way done with the picture and it hasn’t hurt nearly as bad as the other two, which I am in no way complaining about.

When I had called to make a consultation and appointment she had seemed shocked,“Woah, nothing traumatic happen to you in the past 3 months? You’ve never made an appointment before, this is a momentous occasion, let me mark my calendar so we can celebrate.” She said down the phone to me during the call. The consultation was a pretty new experience, instead of having the stencil made quickly and somewhat sloppily it, was made then with exact detail, the placing being figured, and we settled on a price. Overall, the whole experience was more relaxed, especially since I didn’t make this tattoo choice when I was emotionally compromised.

Dan wanted to come with me to the tattoo parlor, but I turned him down. I don’t know what it is about getting tattoos but they’re just so calming to me, it’s my own little hour long therapy session, which is ironic considering my first tattoo is a dedicated to the song Therapy. The silence when getting it isn’t awkward, it’s not even silence really as it is just a pause in conversation filled with rock music and the constant buzz of the tattooing tool. When you’re getting a tattoo you’re not really worried about what other people think or want you to get, it’s all about you, and what you want and nobody can tell you that you can’t if you don’t let them. All of them are yours, and whether or not a stranger gets them or not, it doesn’t matter because you know the story, and sometimes you’re the only one who does.

I looked down at the original picture that was resting on my crossed legs. I took a picture of the scene on my phone, getting the tattoo gun, the photo, and my legs all in one. I posted it on instagram, tagging the girl who had drawn the design in it and captioning it:

Things are happening…

I smiled and put my phone away, continuing to make small talk with the artist.