Chapter 18

Holy shit guys Phil replied to my tweet. I'm dying. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

Stalk me on social media?

Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

“Hold the door please!” I yelled at the short muscular guy walking through the building, he turned around and moved out of my way, allowing me to skate past him; I smiled as I glided by hollering a quick thank you in his direction. I dodged a few groups trying to find mine, some people waved at me saying hello, I would smile and nod curtly back to them. I was no longer the new girl, and people actually knew my name, or at least they knew of me, or they know me by “That weird American,” or “The chick that does YouTube”

I wasn’t complaining though, it was better than at my old school where I was just invisible, and ignored. I thought I liked it that way, but it turns out, just because something is normal to you, doesn’t mean you enjoy it.

“Baylee! Tumblr picture go!” I looked behind me following where the voice was coming from and pulled and did devil horn hand, I had 2 or 3 subscribers that went to my school, only one of them is in one of my classes, the others I try to talk to as much as possible, I would consider them more of my friends then fans now. “Thank you!” She called after me; I gave her a thumb up and turned back around.

I bumped into someone causing me to stumble forward and fall off my board, before I could hit the ground I felt someone grab around my waist, I opened my eyes, expecting to see cold hard tile floor the only thing that seemed to be wrong with me was my hat was now flung onto the floor. I stood myself back up and faced the arms that caught me.

“You are way too smiley and happy for a Monday morning.” I rolled my eyes and picked up my beanie from the floor and adjusting it on my head again.

“With good reason.” I looked up at him; his eyes stared back down at me from his 6 foot tall positioning.

“Hm, let me guess, is it because you were nominated for a Sony Golden Headphone award?” He asked tapping his chin.

I swatted at his chest, “That’s not fair! You saw my video I wanted to tell you in person.”

“Well, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t?” He quizzed, “By the way, 2012 you is super adorable.”

“Oh god, my old videos are the worst.” I grabbed the zipper part of his jacket and buried my head in his shirt

“Hush, you were cute and little and you still had a little chubby face that I wanted -“He stopped his sentence and pulled my head out from his warm soft chest, he cupped my cheeks in his large hands. His big brown eyes stared into mine, “pinch it.” He smirked and pinched my cheeks as a grandmother would do after not seeing her grandchild for a month.

The bell chimed, the hallway’s population was slowly diminishing, I stepped on my penny board and Ashton pushed me all the way to class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just wish I got to see you more, not just in school.

I’m sorry. I have a job I need to do Ashton.

I folded the note and slid it across the desk when the teacher wasn’t watching, too busy writing math problems along with instructions that I should probably be paying attention to, but I could really care less. His pencil glided across the lined paper replying to my message, he folded it back up once more creasing it properly.

If we never see each other than what’s the point? I mean I really like you but honestly…

I felt my heart stop for a moment.