Chapter 16

I'm sorry I haven't updated in... 21 days, I suck I know. But in my defense high school and night classes and having 30 existential breakdowns is pretty exhausting ;-; But anyway, enough about me, I would like to thank all of you for reading. I apologize this chapter doesn't have very much Dan and Phil in it, the next chapter definitely will, so look forward to that. I will be uploading every Sunday. I feel like if I have a deadline I'll be able to know when to work on it and such, anyway, here it is. Chapter 16!

Stalk me on social media?

Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

“Hello, I’m Baylee and you’re listening to BBC radio 1.” I pressed the button to make a sound effect and tried to lower the microphone more to my height but couldn’t quite get it, I stood on my tippy toes, “This is my first official radio show!” I said excitedly into the mic and pressed the happy children sound effect, “So if I mess up, please be nice to me. On my show you’ll get a solid hour and a half of just bands, if you’d like to request a song then just text the song to eight double one double nine, while you do that, here’s ‘If It Means A Lot To You.’ By A Day To remember.” I clicked play and the familiar tune started, I took off my headphone.

“Can someone please lower this?” I pointed at the microphone and Dan wandered over and adjusted it for me.

“We need to get you a stool or something.” He teased then got out of the shot of the camera.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, I tweeted telling people I was live, I also texted my mom to let her know, I silently sung along to the lyrics of the song and then decided to text Ashton.

Hey, I heard Radio 1 is actually playing good music tonight! c;

I pressed send right when the song was about to end and stuffed it into my back pocket stepping up to the mic and turning it on again.

“Again, that was A Day To Remember with If It Means A Lot To You. A ton of you guys have been texting and tweeting us and I’ve seen a lot of requests for Sleeping With Sirens,” I scrolled more through the tweets seeing a lot requesting them “So for all your Sleeping With Sirens fans, I give you Roger Rabbit.”

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out.

Wait, is that you?

I bit my lip and laughed.

Care to request a song?

He texted back almost instantly.

Yeah Boy and Doll Face- PTV

I put my phone down on the desk in front of me and cracked my knuckles. The song ended and I turned on the microphone again.

“So, something pretty awkward happened to me today when I got out of the shower,” I glared at Dan and he held up his hands in mock defense. “I’ve recently moved in with Dan and Phil from The Dan and Phil show, they haven’t gotten used to it quite yet so Dan just walked in and brushed his teeth while I was showering, needless to say, I didn’t know he was in there so I just walked right out. He got an eyeful to say the least, I was wondering if any of you guys have any any embarrassing stories like that, if so tweet using #AwkwardFlatMateMoments and I might read it on the radio, this song was requested by Ashton, Yeah Boy and Doll Face by Pierce The Veil.”

After I played more songs and read some tweets I ended the show on A Love Like War by All Time Low, I hung up the headphones and let out a long breath, my hand found its way to my hair running through it mussing it up a bit. All of a sudden I felt myself being squeezed between two bodies.