Chapter 12

“Come on get up.” I felt someone shake my shoulder.

“No.” I groaned covering my head with the unfamiliar sheets.

“It’s the only way to get over jet lag, common.” Phil pulled the sheets back revealing me in just my pajamas. He walked away from the bed and over to the curtains.

“Please don’t.” I begged.

He ignored me and threw open the curtains causing the blinding sunlight to fill the room. I hissed at the sun and rolled over squashing my head into the pillow. He let out a large huff and I heard his socked feet patter out of the room. Letting out a sigh of relief, I pulled the dull gray covers back over me and snuggled into the warmth of them, my joy was short lived when two pairs of feet stumbled into my room.

“You get her hands, I’ll get her feet.”

I felt the covers being pulled off me again and I curled up into a ball squeezing my eyes shut tightly. Someone grabbed my ankles pulling me almost off the bed causing me to yelp. Phil grabbed my wrists and they both lifted.

“No! This is child abuse!” I groaned loudly, they ignored my struggles and carried me down the hallway and to the bathroom.

They laid me down on the cold bathroom floor and closed the door leaving me behind.

“Get ready, breakfast will be done when you’re done!” Phil opened the door and threw a towel at me.

After a 20 minute shower to get me to wake up, I turned off the water and stepped out into the freezing cold air. My teeth chattered and I looked around for clothes, remembering that my clothes were in my bag, in my room.

I cursed and wrapped the towel securely around my body and quickly ran down the hallway to my room and to the bag. I pulled out a black tank top and a large sweater that said “im sorry its just i literally do not care at all.” I threw those on along with some floral black and white skinny jeans.

I shuffled back to the bathroom and straightened my hair. I did my normal makeup, also switched lip rings, from a purple one to the gold one with a diamond in the middle.

I examined myself in the mirror, I looked extremely tired but didn’t care, my hair was messy but a cute kinda messy I guess you could call it. The sweater I was wearing went down to mid thigh, and was warm and cozy.

I shuffled down the hallway and Dan and Phil were sat in the living room eating cereal out of white bowls. I looked at their cereal boxes confused, why can’t American and British people call it the same thing? You got Wheaties, Country Crisp; my eyes lit up when I came across the Lucky Charms, I grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard and poured the colorful cereal into the bowl and doused it with a splash of milk. I carefully walked into the living room and plopped myself down on the bean bag.

“So what’s the plan today?” I shoved a spoonful of marshmallows and plain cereal into my mouth.

“Well, if you want to buy stuff for your room we could do that, but we have the radio show later.” Phil took the spoon out of his bowl and began drinking the left over milk.

“Sounds good, but I need to make a video today also, do you mind if I use your lighting and stuff, mine is all being shipped here.”

“Yeah sure, you can film wherever. All the lighting and sound stuff is in the office.”

“Thanks,” I finished off my cereal and got up along with the boys. “Let me grab my wallet and we can go shopping.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“So, I got a new bed, a big chair for editing, a rug, some pillows, I think I’m set.” I smiled up at Dan.

“Yep, they said it would take them 3 days to ship the bed and chair to us? Not bad.” Dan shrugged and sipped some of his coffee we had picked up at starbucks.