Chapter 5

I hope you guys like this chapter, sorry it took me so long, I went on vacation up in the mountains for my birthday (yay) and didn't have my laptop :c
Sorry if this chapter is kinda all over the place, the next chapter should be more chill or something idk, anyway, enjoy c: ily <3

Stalk me on social media?

Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

I was woken up by a loud knocking, I looked under the covers in a panic and noticed I was only in my boy shorts and bra considering I was too tired and lazy after last night’s party to change into pajamas. I scolded at myself and looked around frantically for a shirt to throw on. My eyes catch Phil’s shirt on the desk and threw it on running over the carpet barefoot and throwing open the door.

“I’m never getting that shirt back am I?” Phil laughed.

I shut the door behind him, “Yeah, you will, I was in just my underwear when you knocked so I kind of panicked.” I explained.

“Oh,” he jumped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling.

“Cat just told me to tell you to get up and get ready for Universal; we’re leaving in like 2 hours or something.” He got up again and walked towards the door opening it. “Oh, and it’s kind of cold outside so I would hear a sweatshirt or something.” He smiled at me and closed the door.

I blew out a breathe removing my bangs from my eye and waddled over to the bathroom preparing for a shower.

After my 20 minute shower I got out and rummaged through my suitcase and pulling out a black tank top and putting it on and tossing on a hoodie with striped sleeves, a hood with ears on it, and a raccoon face on the stomach. I shuffled a bit deeper into the bag and retrieved some darker blue skinny jeans. I shoved my feet into my black and white Vans.

I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair and did simple makeup with just mascara and lip gloss, changed my lip ring to a silver spike. I decided to fix my chipped black nails and repainted them. As a finishing touch I sprayed Axe for her on.

I looked at the time on my phone and huffed when I discovered I still had about 45 minutes left.

I jumped on my bed and got my laptop, logging onto tumblr.

I decided to go through my tag for the hell of it, I always do. It’s nice to see what my fans are up to.

I scrolled though a couple of gifs of my face some pictures from my latest videos, reblogged someone who met me and took a picture.

Then I felt my heart stop.

There was a gif of Dan and I kissing.

I swallowed hard and scrolled down more.

Daylee appreciation post.

I scrolled through that and there was a picture of me on his back smiling, I remember the girl taking that picture.

Some gifs of us from the airport vlogs I uploaded.

Then last but not least, the gif of us making out.

I gulped.

At least they weren’t making a shit storm out of it. There were a couple of bad things but it was more like “Omg they’re cute,” or shocked responses. I went through Dan’s tag and it was pretty much the same.

I closed my laptop and shoved it under my bed.

I need to talk to Dan.

I got up and grabbed a gray beanie from the counter and placed it on my head storming out of my room and knocking on the boys’ door.