Chapter 6

Sorry this is so short! plz forgive me ;-; so this is the last filler chapter (for now) because the next chapter is when the actual kinda storyline I had planned comes into play c: So I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading :D

I opened my eyes, the brightness from the window flooded the room. Dan’s arms are still tightly around me, I pursed my lips and looked up at his face, his mouth was parted and his breathing was even and at a steady beat. He looked younger while sleeping, I kinda didn’t want to disturb him, but now I was wide awake and needed to get ready for the day. I blew on Dan’s face and he shut his mouth and stopped breathing for a second.

“Dan, I need you to get up.” I whispered.

He didn’t move and kept his eyes shut, I huffed and blew on his face again.

“Mm, stop.” He groaned releasing me from his arms and rolling over away from me.

I scooted out of the bed and looked at Dan and Phil, Phil was still in the same position as when he fell asleep the night before. I turned away not wanting to pull an Edward Cullen and leave their room going back to mine, wrappers and energy drink cans littered my bed, I smiled and grabbed the trash that was in the bathroom stuffing all the remains of food and drink in it.

I grabbed a t-shirt that said ‘Lost in the stars’ and some black shorts that had stars and stuff on them and walked into the bathroom and to the shower. I changed into my clothes and dried my hair. Did my makeup, the usual eyeliner and baby pink lipstick. I changed my phone case to the zigzagged one and decided to go back to Dan and Phil’s room.

I knocked but didn’t hear any movement so I swiped the keycard they had given me and opened the door gently.

They’re still asleep? I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time, 11 am.

Oh boys, you’ve just earned yourself a Baylee wakeup call. I walked into my room again and grabbed my guitar. I tuned it right and grabbed my camera. I set up the camera on top of their dresser and pressed the record button. I looked at the camera with a mischievous grin on my face, I grabbed the sharpie I always keep in my back pocket I walked over to Dan, I tapped my chin trying to decide what to draw, I decided on the generic dick. I drew it gently on his cheek trying not to wake him up, my tongue stuck out the corner of my mouth in concentration. Once done I tip toed over to Phil and decided with a nice mustache. I smiled at my work and grabbed my guitar once again.

 I coughed clearing my throat and started playing the soft tune to the beginning of Friday by Rebecca Black.

I slowly walked over to Dan’s side of the bed, I leaned down to his level and whispered in his ear, “It’s Friday,” I pulled away when he shuffled a bit. I started strumming really loud, Phil and Dan rolled around it their sleep. I jumped on the bed trying to avoid stepping on them.

“Eleven am waking up in the morning, gotta get up gotta go downstairs!” I yelled/sang loudly along with my playing.

Dan groaned and covered his head with his pillow.

“Stop it. This is animal abuse.” Phil yelled over me copying Dan’s actions.

“It's Friday, Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!” I continued at the top of my lungs.

“Baylee, you seriously need to stop,” Dan laughed at his own joke.

I stopped playing and stopped jumping.

“Oh…  should’ve told me that before I drew that dick on your face.”

Dan and Phil simultaneously ripped the pillows off their heads looking at me with wide eyes, Phil looked at Dan and started laughing hysterically.