Chapter 17

I suck at updating on time more than Dan sucks at uploading on time. 

Stalk me on social media?

Instagram: Baylee.Dunn
Twitter: @Baylxx
Tumblr: Baylxx
Snapchat: Bayleed123

I walked into the flat closing the door quietly trying to make it so Dan and Phil didn’t hear me, once the door was shut I kicked off my soaking wet shoes and wondered into the kitchen turning on the kettle and getting out the tea.

I shivered and was about to walk out when Dan walked into the kitchen and stopped in front of me, he scrunched his eyebrows together and examined me.

“Darling!?” Dan yelled into the lounge.

“Yes dear?” Phil called back going along with the joke.

“There seems to be a…. a wet raccoon in our kitchen.”

I heard the pitter on the hard wood flooring that was caused by Phil’s mismatching socked feet, he arrived in the doorway. He put his hand over his mouth to cover up his tongue that poked out whenever he laughed.

“You do look like a wet raccoon.” He laughed quietly.

I rolled my eyes at them trying to act offended but my grin was throwing off my already crappy façade.

“Go get changed, I’ll make you some tea.” Phil began filling the kettle and shooing me off towards my bedroom.

*~*~*~*~*~*2 Weeks Later in case you were like confused idk~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“You seem stressed.” Dan sat down at the coffee table with me, where my books and papers were scattered.

“I have to finish studying all of this, and then I have to make a video because I haven’t uploaded in like 2 weeks and all of my subscribers think I’ve died, Ashton is starting to get pissed at me because I keep blowing him off but I can’t help it! I also have to finish planning my radio show, and oh my god Dan you know what fuck this.” I slammed the book shut on the coffee table.

“Oh no, don’t say that.” Dan opened up the book again, “Maybe take just a little break.” Dan tried to coax me out of my criss-cross position the carpet.

I groaned and threw my head back and groaned, “Fine, I’ll go work on my video instead.” I drug myself to my room, setting up the camera on the tripod focusing it on the spot where I always sit. I hopped on the bed and opened up the notebook that was sitting in between my mattress and bed frame, my messy handwriting was written in bullets all over the page, creating a simple outline for my video. I furrowed my eyebrows together, this video required Dan and Phil, it was a simple video that I could easily edit and not that hard to film.

“Dan! Phil!” I screamed still agitated and stressed, I would probably end up taking it out on them.

They walked in and I patted the bed on either side of me then got up so I could refocus the camera.

“We’re doing the roommate tag,” I explained bringing up the list of questions on my phone.

I pressed record and sat back down on the bed painting an excited smile on my face. “Why hello there YouTube, as you can see today we have two very special guests with us today,” I paused with my arms extended in front of them, “Introduce yourselves.” I directed through my teeth.

“Oh well I’m AmazingPhil,” Phil started then looked at Dan.

“And I am Danisnotonfire.” He did his side smile and I put my hands down.