xx32xx

The moment when Hotch walked out of the warehouse his phone started ringing. The Agent looked at the number on his display and didn't recognize it but he didn't think too much of it

"Supervisory Special Agent Hotchner.", he picked up.

"Ah Aaron nice to hear your voice again.", the person chuckled.

"Foyet.", Hotch realized and looked over to JJ who understood what he wanted from her. She immediately called Garcia to let her track the phone call. "What do you want?", the Agent asked

"The better question would be what you want I guess, since you are the one who's searching for something.", Foyet tried to provoke him.

"Where are Agent Prentiss and my fiance?", Hotch asked him angry while getting into his car. "Text me the address if Garcia gets something.", he told JJ before closing the car door.

"Oh don't hurry, you will be too late.", Foyet laughed.

"Are they still alive?", the unit chief asked in a calm voice so Foyet wouldn't hear how scared he actually was.

"Right now yes, but they won't be when you arrive here.", the man answered with a wide grin on his face.

"They have nothing to do with this. Take me instead Foyet.", Hotch tried to negotiate.

"You know that this is not what I want, so don't try to make a deal.", Foyet laughed.

"Can I talk to them?" So I know that they are still alive.", Aaron tried to distract him. He could hear Foyet talking in the background.

"Aaron is this you?", he heard Hayley asking.

"Yes Hayley it's me. Are you alright? Is Emily with you?", Hotch wanted to know and right after he asked that a text message popped up on his phone. Garcia had sent him the address. And it was exactly the one that he had assumed when he got into his car.

"I'm here Aaron. We are alright.", he recognized Prentiss voice.

"Okay you two listen to me now. Don't show any fear, that's what he wants.", Aaron told them.

"That won't help them this time Aaron.", Foyet laughed again and Hotch could hear Hayley crying in the background.

"Hayley I'm so sorry. I know I promised you I would always keep you safe.", Hotch said.

"No Aaron it's okay, this is my fault. I called my mother quite a few times, if I hadn't done that he wouldn't have found me.", Hayley interrupted him.

"Don't you ever think that this is you fault Hayley. Foyet wants to hurt me, he would have found you anyways if he really wanted to. I should have never brought you into this position.", the Agent told her.

"Oh you explained that so well Aaron, thank you for that, now I don't have to do it. But don't you wanna explain to your fiance why Agent Prentiss is also here?", Foyet teased him.

"Foyet don't do that, please.", Hotch begged him and in that moment Hayley looked over to Emily who was sitting on the ground next to her and the woman seemed to finally realize it. "No tell me it's not what I think.", she asked Emily with tears in her eyes. The brunette stared at her in shock, she didn't know what to say.