Xx50xx

"Oh my god, Ambassador Prentiss we're so sorry-", JJ said immediately, still about confused about her showing up here.

"I'm not expecting that from you Agent Jareau, wait was it Jareau?", Prentiss mother stated and then looked over to JJ with a questioning look.

"Yes Ma'am.", JJ replied eagerly.

"I'm so sorry, I did not think about calling anyone.", Hotch took over the conversation, while getting up from his chair, knowing that the ambassador meant him with her statement.

"You did not think about calling me while you were spending the whole night in this room sitting next to my daughter?", Elizabeth questioned him.

"I-", Aaron started.

"Don't even bother explaining yourself, you better get started on explaining to me how Emily ended up here?", Prentiss seemed quite mad.

"Guys why don't we go and get coffee.", Rossi got up from his chair. "Ambassador can we get anything for you?", he asked.

"No, but thank you.", she politely declined.

"Alright, come on guys, we better get going before the cafeteria gets full.", Rossi looked at the others that seemed to not get the hint. Quickly each one of them got up and followed Rossi out of the room, leaving Hotch and the ambassador alone with the unconscious Emily.

"I hope you have a good explanation for this.", the ambassador demanded.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry, I tried to keep her out of this situation but she wouldn't listen.", Hotch started.

"So it's her fault?", Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

"No, no that's definitely not what I'm trying to say.", Hotch stuttered slightly. "So we had this case.", he continued.

"Yeah the one with the cult, I heard about it on the news.", she interrupted him. "Get to the important part."

"Sorry, uhm so Emily made a deal, she would go inside in exchange for the children that were kept there.", the unit chief explained.

"And you let her?", the brunette asked upset.

"Like I said she wouldn't back down.", Hotch seemed desperate.

"You are her damn boss Aaron you could have just ordered her to stay where she is.", Elizabeth got louder.

"I'm sorry but you know her. If she has set her mind on something she won't changed it.", he replied.

"You're right.", the ambassador sighed and let herself sit down on the chair JJ had been sitting on before. "I'm sorry.", she apologized and to Hotchs surprise it sounded honest.

""It's alright, I should have thought of calling you earlier.", Hotch told her. "How did you hear about this?", he wanted to know.

"Someone called my office early in the morning and told them to tell me to come to this hospital. I spoke with a doctor when I got here so I slightly knew what happened but he couldn't exactly tell me how she got shot.", Elizabeth explained.

"I'm sorry we should have remembered to give you a call.", Aaron apologized again.

"It's fine, I mean normally you don't call me so why should any one of you think of it.", the brunette sighed.