xx38xx

"What's wrong?", Elizabeth asked her daughter confused.

"They are going to fire Hotch, all because of me.", Emily cried.

"Wait what? Come inside, Emily.", the ambassador stuttered a little and led her daughter inside of the house. "Now tell me what happened, why are you so upset?", she asked when they got into the living room.

"Our bosses heard about what happened when he worked for you and since they wanted to replace him for months now, they will most likely take this chance to fire him or at least transfer him to another unit.", the brunette explained really upset to her mother.

"How did they find out? No one knew about that.", Elizabeth wanted to know.

"Well there was an incident last week which required to tell some people about it and I don't know what happened while I wasn't at work but it looks like rumors spread so people like Erin Strauss heard from it. They think he knowingly put the team in danger because of his decision of keeping it a secret. And then there is also the fact that they probably digged up some more informations and found out that I was only sixteen.", Emily told her mother still hysterical. Both of them were surprised about her showing emotions in front of her mother since that was something that never happened but that showed Elizabeth that it was really bad right now.

"I think it has a reason why you are here, am I right Emily?", she asked and got a shy nod from her daughter. "Then you need to tell me what it is. I can't read your thoughts.", the ambassador said.

"You need to come to the BAU and tell my bosses that nothing happened between me and Hotch back then. At least nothing physical. If you tell them you encouraged him to take the job at the BAU since it was a great chance for a young man like him and stuff like that they can't use it as an argument against him. They have to believe your words, I mean you are an ambassador.", the agent told her mother her plan.

"So you say that I should lie to them?", Elizabeth raised an eyebrow.

"Mother please. I never asked you for anything in the last, I would say 15, years.", her daughter begged desperate.

"Emily tell me a rational reason for it? It would make sense for me to want that he finally sees the consequences of his actions.", the ambassador replied skeptical.

"Please mom, I told you that it wasn't how you thought and that he never manipulated me or made me do things I didn't want to do. So please, can you do this for me?", Emily had tears running down her cheeks again.

"Is he still with his fiance?", Elizabeth wanted to know.

"No. He actually moved out of their apartment today.", the agent answered her question.

"So he left her while she was pregnant?", the mother asked shocked.

"Uhm no. She lost the child, like I told you there was an incident last week...", Emily mumbled shy since she hadn't contacted her mother about what had happened.

"So even worse? He leaves her after she just lost their child?", Elizabeth was horrified.

"She said it would be for the best since she got to know about everything that was going on between me and him.", the brunette explained.

"Okay but now tell me what was this incident you are talking about the whole time?", the ambassador wanted to know.

"It's not important right now.", Emily tried to leave the topic out.

"I wanna know. And since I am the one you are asking for something I think I should know the whole story.", Elizabeth demanded.

"Alright so there was this unsub.", Emily sighed. "Let's make it short, he was after the team for a long time. They had already arrested him a while ago, and back then he was already after Hotch but they got him and put him in prison. He somehow managed to get out of prison and after a few weeks he kidnapped me and then also Hayley. The unsub shot her, that's why she lost the child and also almost her life. Luckily Hotch was there fast enough to give me the chance get her out of the room and make the blood loss as minimal as possible and also give her cpr when she needed it.", the agent told the story quick.