xx44xx

It's been a few weeks since JJs birthday party, of course Emily had told JJ and Garcia about everything that happened before and after she left the party. Even when no one had told Morgan, Reid and Rossi they had also noticed a change in Hotchs and Prentiss behavior around each other.
The two had been seeing each other more frequently and even if there wasn't another kiss between them there was still some tension and a change in their body language towards each other. Until now Strauss hasn't mentioned anything and they haven't heard any rumors so they thought for now they were safe.

The month had went by slowly since there weren't many cases due to the new BAU team helping them out. Emily's birthday was coming up and Garcia and JJ wanted to also surprise her with something. They knew a big party, like they threw for JJ, wasn't her thing so they just invited the team along with the new BAU team since they had spent some time with them and everyone got along well. They were happy about their help and having more time at home since they were there now to take over some cases.

So when the 12th of October rolled around, Garcia and JJ had yet again decorated Rossi's mansion, not quite as much as they did on JJs birthday, but still too much for that old italian mans taste.
But since he loved Emily like a daughter he let them do it. He also made her favorite foods for dinner and got her favorite wine. Both of the BAU teams arrived around seven-thirty. Rossi had a conversation with Sam Cooper when the doorbell rang.

"That must be Emily.", he said while getting up.

"Buon compleanno mi amore.", he greeted the brunette at the door with a cheek kiss on each side.

"Hello Rossi.", she replied happy.

The two went to the living room where she was surprised to see Coopers team sitting there too but she was happy about that, she liked the team alot. After everyone had greeted her Rossi pulled back a chair for her to sit down.

"What's a service today.", Prentiss laughed.

"Let me get the wine real quick.", Rossi said and went to the kitchen. When he got back with the bottle he poured her some wine into a glass.

"Thank you.", Emily told him.

After dinner the whole group seperated into little groups and scattered around the living room and the winter garden.
Emily was sitting on the couch in the winter garden with JJ, Mick Rawson and Gina LaSalle when suddenly Emily felt kinda sick. She thought maybe she had too much wine but two bottles weren't that much when she thought about the times where she had definitely drank more.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.", Emily excused herself before rushing to the next bathroom. On her way there she went past Hotch, Rossi and Sam. Hotch seemed to notice that something was wrong since only a few moments after Emily had closed the bathroom door there was a knock on the door.

"Is everything okay?", he asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine.", Emily replied while sliding down against the wall.

"You didn't seem fine.", Hotch disagreed. "Can you open the door for me?", he asked after he didn't get an answer. A few seconds later he heard a klick so he pushed down the door handle and got into the bathroom where Emily was sitting on the floor, leaning onto the wall.

"You sure that you're okay?", he asked worried while kneeling down in front of her.

"Yeah I think I just a need a minute.", Emily replied exhausted. "And maybe a glass of water.", she added.

"Too much wine?", Aaron wanted to know.

"I don't think so, it wasn't that much.", Prentiss answered.