The Bard

Breaths short and shallow like a puddle. The gurgling inside his head torments him as he squirms in the red sheets. The naked French blonde by his side wakes up.

She whispers into his ear. "C'est bon, William. C'est bon." (It's okay)

He opens his eyes with wavering white pupils. Her delicate hands wipe the cold sweat off his face before cupping his square jawline. 

"I'm-I'm sorry, Julia," he stutters out.

Her thumbs trace circles on his cheeks. "Don't be ashamed." Her soft touch through his short brown hair drives the darkness away.

"Did I say anything in my sleep?"

She shakes her head. "I was asleep from that great last night. Well, one of many you gave me."

With the back of his hand, he finds her silky blonde hair. He curls a few strands between his fingers to calm himself. Despite not seeing her eyes, her sky-blues radiate additional comfort for him.

She plants a kiss on his lips before resting on his chest. "Consider this free since you already paid. Anything more will cost you extra," she says with a wink in her voice.

He stretches his hand out and feels the soft purse bug on his nightstand. He brings it over to her. "How much for sleeping on your masterpiece of a body?"

"Ooo, la la. I like it when you talk like that."

The prostitute takes some gold coins out and jingles them in her hands so he can hear it.

"This will be for the first thing and for more of our bodies between the sheets later."

He hears the coins tinkle upon hitting each other in her bag. From the sound, he launches his attack. With a quick grab of her wide hips, he flips her onto her back. She laughs from excitement as he nears her face.

"That laugh is like melted chocolat that I want to taste with my tongue."

She kisses him on the lips. "William Bennett, your silver langue (tongue) might be the death of me."

Upon locking lips, he gently invades her mouth with his tongue. His fingers along with his lips trace down her supple body that is trembling with anticipation......An exchange of heavy grunts ends their session with glistening bodies. He rests his head on her chest while peppering it with kisses.

She stokes through his hair. "Oh, merde. I was close to dying that time."

"Don't go. Let this devil sleep on this angelic body," he exhales.

Her special touch lulls him to a light snoring. She wraps her arms around his head to keep him there.

"Bumva (Boom-va)," William utters from his sleep.

Julia smirks. I guess someone else has your coeur (heart), you devious bard. Good for you.....

William stirs up without feeling Julia next to him. His ears perk up from hearing her put on her clothes.

"Bonjour!" she greets him with a smile in her voice.

"As-tu bien dormi?" (Did you sleep well?)

"Oui. And you?"

He takes his time getting out of bed. "Better because of you. Would you like to meet up tonight?"

"And almost die again?" She smirks. "I accept for another week of that."

He flashes a wide smile. "Parfait (Perfect). Before you leave, can you help me figure out what to wear?"