Shopping

A day passes after the "defeat" of the Skeleton Queen. Seamus and Gwenyth have finished setting up the jewelry display for his shop. Rings, necklaces, bracelets, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds, and other gems are in boxes of glass for display purposes. Molded hands are adorned with sample rings.

The only difference is that a sparkling diamond ring is on the right hand of the merrow. And the red cap is missing from her head.

"It looks so beautiful on ya, my dear," before kissing the healed side of her face. She turns his face to lock lips with him.

"Aye. I love ya, Seamus. Don't forget dat ya have to keep hiding my cap from me."

He curls the ends of her red hair. "I understand, me merrow wife."

"So where is it?" she squints at him.

"Can't tell ya," he winks. She smiles that he's going to make it fun for her. If she finds it, she will have to return to the waters because of her nature. She doesn't want to leave though. 

"So where can it be den?"

"Have ya tried under me clothes?" he waggles his eyebrows. She unbuttons the top buttons of his shirt.

"Don't tempt me," she traces his exposed neck with her gloves. The bell of the door interrupts them. She quickly spins around to hide her blushing face. Three pairs of footsteps entered the shop.

"Nice to see ya again! What was ya name?"

"William Bennett. It's nice to meet you again, Seamus."

Gwenyth's heart skips a beat while spinning around. The blind bard's face makes her smile that he survived. She also sees an orc warrior and a caramel woman leading the bard by the arm. Tears crawl down her face.

"What's wrong, me lass?" Seamus wipes her tears.

"He came back from the Skeleton Queen," she explains.

He understands the implications and shakes the bard's hand. "It's great to see that ya made it! Oh, where's dat knight dat was with ya?"

Will explains a short summary of what happened. The Irish couple are alarmed by the news.

"Dat rotten, no good bastard!" Gwen explodes with anger.

Seamus rubs her back multiple times. "I'm sorry for what his people did to ya, Melina."

"Appreciated. I'm glad my fiancé is helping me out," her magenta eyes sparkle. Seamus and Gwen are almost entranced by those eyes. The merrow senses something magical about her that she can't explain.

"That's why I'm here to ring shop before I head back to Engla."

The merrow jumps with joy that he found love. "Congratulations! My husband is ready ta help with what ya need."

"You got married? Congrats on that!"

"It happened after the time you left. Also, my red cap is currently in hiding. He's not telling me anything," she whispers.

"A merrow, right?" Melina correctly states based on what Will had told her.

"Yep!"

"I'm da luckiest lad in da world!", Seamus lifts and spins her around to her laughter. Bumva and the others can't help but smile.

He puts her down to refocus. "What kind of ring are ya lookin' for?"

"Anything Mel wants and I would like a ring also for Bumva behind me," William confidently says. 

The warrior smiles with glee from the future she will have with him. 

Seamus doesn't skip a beat. "Sure. I will answer any question ya have. Re-sizes as well."