Visio

The rooftops of Engla are perfectly covered with the whites of winter. Citizens start shoveling the hills away from their doorsteps before applying copious amounts of salt to melt the leftover ice. Fortunately for everyone, the solar star shines to bring them warmth to properly start their day.

At the Bennett mansion, no one in William's room is trembling as tape surrounds the cracks of the windows. The wind blows but is blocked from disturbing their sleep. Snores from William and the others join their company.

Bumva is resting her muscular arm on Will's pajama covered right leg while Mel's head is on his chest. The effect of Phineas' last spell wakes him up. Pitch black isn't there to welcome him as he blinks numerous times. Instead, it's a red canopy. A soft exhale leaves his lips as his eyes dart around.

Following the red canopy down, he sees his sleeping wives near him and his loved ones in his bedroom. He takes in their body types, hair, faces, shades of green from his orc children, the tan complexions of his human children, Jr's wife, his fellow guild members, Ai, Tiffany, and Claude cuddling Cara.

Although it's his final day of life, he smiles with appreciation. He reaches on both sides to gently trace around their cheeks. His wives stir up from his soft touch. Mel's magenta eyes shoot wide open. Dark pupils in the middle of his honey-brown irises meet her. Shaky breaths come out of her mouth until she remembers Phineas' spell.

He leans his head to perfectly kiss her on the lips without closing his eyes. He analyzes every part of those magical ruby ports staring back at him. How they well up in happiness upon him being able to see without the traumatic event of her prior ritual.

Strands of white are in the sea of black as he brushes his hands through it with care. He presses his forehead against hers before peppering her tan face with kisses. He brings her hand up to his lips to kiss her there too. He continues to hold it while turning to his orc wife.

Bumva's shiny emeralds almost pause from no longer seeing white in his pupils. He leans in as well to give her a proper kiss. She keeps her eyes open to continue gazing upon his newfound vision. He kisses the top of her braided bun before peppering her dark green face with his lips.

"The most beautiful women in my eyes," he speaks without a whisper. Hearing his voice, the rest awaken. Hector jumps up as his father looks directly at him while waving.

"Papa can see!" He shouts without restraint. The others scramble up to be near him. Bumva and Mel shift their bodies so they can touch him.

Yang waves a hand in front of his face that Will grabs with a smirk. Sindy and Yarlg exhale.

"You can't trick me anymore, Yang."

"I'm going to miss that though," he playfully argues with a beaming smile on his face.

"Maybe I can allow you to do one trick."

Sindy hops on the bed with glee to hug her best friend. Tears drench his shirt.

"You can see! I'm so happy! Nerdeani will be so happy as well!" The dwarven woman cries out.

He embraces her through the happy tears. He later stands up and they rush him for a giant group hug.

"Are we what you imagined?" Jr asks.

"You are all handsome and beautiful to me. This is such a blessing," he grunts with a smile. He hugs each of his children tightly with Jr lifting him off the floor to his laughter. He gets a chance to see and hold his grandchildren, Barriba and Soran.

The half orclings happily growl at their grandfather who growls back.

"You will be so strong, Barriba Bennett. Your papa won't have to worry about any boys hounding you."