Finis?

Within a week, a sea of black makes its way to the cemetery after hearing the horrible news. The deaths of William and Melody on their minds. Everyone from the guild to the rest of the kingdom are among the crowd to pay their respects to the famous mage and his wife. Even Gwen, Seamus, and their red-haired quintuplet children arrive to pay their respects.

Sindy almost loses her balance before her dwarf husband catches her. He holds her up with all that he has, knowing the pain she's feeling. Their daughter, Nerdeani, takes her hands and helps her continue to walk.

Bumva walks with a heavy heart while carrying two bouquets of bluebells and other flowers in her hands. Every day since has only brought her pain and tears. She would wake up the next day, thinking it was just a nightmare. That her husband and sister would be outside her room waiting for her. The reality keeps hitting her in the gut. The paperwork, another reminder of that.

The process leaves her as the head of the mansion while Esmerelda and Tuzah have claims to the farm, leaving Gash, Hector, and Will Jr as recipients to the wine business with Jaime leading it. Luis would be the head of the estate after her time has come. The money that Will, her, and Mel had saved up is now accessible to all of their children with Bumva giving approval first. 

Jr places a hand on her mother's back to comfort her while carrying Soran in his arm. She looks back slightly to see her eldest son's face flowing with tears. She throws an arm around him as they keep walking. They finally made it to the cemetery and walk directly to two gravestone markers. One has the engraved symbols of music all over it.

"Here lies William the Brutal Bennett-Ramirez, the bard savior of Engla, husband to Bumva the Brutal Bennett and Melody Ramirez, and father to their children."

The other gravestone has engraved bottles of wine. "Here lies Melody Bennett-Ramirez, former hand maiden to the Skeleton Queen, wine entrepreneur, wife of William Bennett, and beloved mother to her children."

Bumva continues to hold the bouquet as the lead cleric gives the eulogy. Tuning out the words is easy to her as her mind keeps replaying that horrible night. Claude and Tiffany play music throughout to lend their support. Their heart beats in every strum of the strings.

After the cleric finishes, everyone in the guild that knew him offers some words of respect for them. 

"Will, I'm glad you became Nerdeani's uncle. You didn't hesitate when I asked you to take up that role. You helped me withstand the pressures of life by just being you. Thank you for being my friend," Sindedrid the dwarf says her peace before being gently walked away by her husband.

Nerdeani approaches the stones. "Thank you for all the flowers you brought me. I was always excited to get one from you on every mission. I still have the bouquet of flowers you last gave me. They're...still beautiful. Like you used magic on them," she almost chuckles. "I love you, uncle. And Tia Mel, you were the brightest flower he ever brought back."

She lays a flower on each of their graves before walking back to her family.

"I'm going to miss you, friend. No more pranks or jesting with each other. It won't feel the same. Mel and Will, I'm proud to have taught your daughter. She has your spirit and courage that I see in her and all of your children. Me and Ai will help look after them all," Yang promises with her by his side.

Yarlg the Terrible lays down small ornaments of an axe on the grass before walking away.

Cara kisses her palm and places it on both of the markers to convey her love. She stands by Claude's side afterwards.

All ten of his children came up together with their respective spouses. Esmerelda is silent as Javier embraces her from behind. Gulak steps forward with a piece of paper.