I'll make sure you fill

Taehyung locked your wrist above the head, pressing his lips on yours gently.

Your head was too slow to catch up with his swift movements, his lips were all over the place inside your mouth. 

You were simply telling him. You were indeed never kissed. Were you expecting this?

You did not know.. All you know, you were reacting to his touch.

"T.. taehyung.." You moaned between the kisses. Taehyung released your hand as he started to caress your body. There was no sign of rejection, your lips were following him in rhythm. So, this was a kiss feels like..

Taehyung trailed wet kisses on your neck, it gave you a different feeling from the previous kiss. You felt a thousand butterflies flapping inside your stomach. The more he did, the more you greed over him. It was weird and exciting at the same time to have someone doing this to you.

Several love bites laced your skin. You locked your arm around his neck, touching the back of his hair, it was always fluffy and now you know it was soft too.

Feeling him undo your dress, sliding it off from your shoulder as he kissed them, you were burnt with desire. To be touched, to be filled.

All you know you need to release the urge between your legs. Taehyung hesitates to do the next thing.. He was a bad guy.

At this certain moment he wondered if you will regret this tomorrow. He stopped moving. You were half naked under him.

Your eyes were innocently blinking, feeling instant cold after his warmth left your body.

The view was irresistible from below here. His bare chest and v lines abs, also the part that is still covered with his pants.

"You already hate me, might as well make you hate me more.." You close your eyes, feeling he was entering you. It hurt. It hurts so much that you hold on to him, scratching his back with your nails.

"The pain will be over soon." He whispered in your ear as he bit them lightly to distract you.

You were a virgin. Of course you were, he thought. He was happy inside. You lost your first to no other than himself! He easily got his first climax. He was overly satisfied.

He rolled the second condom, waiting for you to stop him. You did not. As he thrusts inside you again, your mind trailed to Jungkook.

Each of Taehyung's thrusts, Jungkook's appearance in your head were getting blurry. Will it be nice if he was the one who did this with you.. Losing your first to him..

Having hands all over you. There was no one else. You only love one man. And he doesn't love you back.  Today, when you saw him in Yerin's apartment. You know, he would never be yours. No matter how hard you try to win his heart, it is impossible.

Taehyung saw the tears coming out from your closed eyes. your palms were covering them.

"Is it hurt so bad?" He asked. You shook your head. What hurt was your heart.

"It feels good.." You pulled him for a kiss. An intense and hot one. Until you couldn't breathe. Until you couldn't think of anything else, "More.. please.. it feels.." "Ah.." Taehyung entered you once again.

"Don't worry, I'll satisfy you." He said smugly, "I'll make sure you fill."

_

The area between your legs was hurt, no, in fact you were hurt all from head to toe. You had a massive headache probably from the drinks but your body.. You frowned.