Extra Story Part 4

"Babe?" Taehyung found a mess all the way to Lily's bedroom. Toys, food, clothes were shattered all over the floor.

"Shh," You hushed him. Lily just fell asleep.

He smiled at you tenderly, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. Sorry for all the mess. I'll clean up."

"I'll do them. You go bath instead. I already bought dinner." Nope, he can't do this. He never cleaned shit all his life. Clearly not this one, too.

Taehyung frowned as he shoved the toys back.

He wasn't sure whether the clothes were clean or dirty. The food must come from your attempt to feed Lily. He spent half a pack of the tissue to clean them. He was not built for this.

The floor was still sticky after you finished. You quietly took the mop and cleaned the rest.

"Baby, are you okay?" You never complain, not a word but today he was very concerned about your well being, "I'll look someone to do house chores and help with Lily, okay?"

"That sounds like a plan." He hugged you.

"Do you have a chance to read the essay?"

"No.." Lily was being cranky. She was unhappy about everything.

"Let's eat and watch something, okay?"

"Okay.." You answered faintly.

This part of moving out was the one you like the most. Spending time with him. You felt like you were safe in his arms, he will always protect you.

"Look at you fall asleep five minutes after the movie started." He chuckled.—

"Your mother is sick. Is it really necessary for you and your wife to live on your own? She missed Lily so badly." Mr Kim, who rarely meddles in family matters, thought he should meddle now.

"I will bring Lily to play tomorrow."

"I understand the two of you are still young and the two of you probably don't feel comfortable with old hags like us." You felt sad hearing your father in law saying that. He was very nice to you, too. He didn't talk much, but he also likes Lily around the house.

Taehyung ended the phone call after talking about some company matters with his dad.

You were putting Lily into the crib. She was currently putting everything inside her mouth.

Everything. You can't leave her alone or else she will munch the chair too.

"I'll bring Lily tomorrow. Do you want to come?" He asked, "You don't have to.."

"It's okay. We should buy mom's favorite food on the way. I hope she is okay.."

Mrs Kim ordered the maid to clean the whole house to welcome Lily. She was decorating

The house was very gloomy after Lily moved.

Mr Kim only clicked his tongue to see his wife.

"Where is my Lily-bily?" She cooed after seeing Taehyung came in with her favorite baby, "There you are. Uh, look how fat you've gotten." Lily stared at her grandma fondly.

"Mother." You greeted Mrs Kim.

"Oh, you are here, too."

Taehyung smiles at you, reassuring you will be okay. This time it was hard to believe him.

You followed Mrs Kim. The three nannies were still here. They were also happy to see Lily.

"Mother.." Mrs Kim didn't do well at all, I'm sorry.

I think I can do it but I can't do it on my own. I don't understand what she wants, she likes to cry. I think.. Lily missed you.." She likes how her grandma smells. Like expensive perfume

You bowed deeply to Mrs Kim. Her heart softened to see your genuine gesture. She knew you were not a bad child. You were more innocent than her own daughter.

"Mom is also sorry if i don't consider your feelings. You know how young you are. I also had Taehyung at a young age." Those times, "And I missed my youth, I can't go with my friends and have fun anymore. I know you dislike Taehyung in the beginning. I don't want you to 

feel Taehyung and Lily are holding you back. You can still be anything you want. Mother is supporting you. I only want you to rest well and enjoy your time. It's not easy back then. I had no one to rely on.. So, I wish to treat my daughter in law well." If only she spoke her mind back then, you won't feel burdened. Half of what you felt was her fault. You had no idea his mother was thinking that way.

"Mother." You cried, she hugged you with Lily too

"It's okay. I'm glad we talked things out.."

"Yes, mother.."

"If you and Taehyung don't mind, you two could move back here. I will help you with Lily while you finish college. You can ask whatever you want to know about taking care of a child. Mom will help you.. I don't even know if I could help you with your second child later. I was probably too old by then. So you should know how to babysit them."

"Mother, don't say that.."

"You did a good job with Lily. Look how fat she is."—

You didn't even go back to your place that day.

Taehyung sent people to take care of the staff.

Mrs Kim is taking Lily to shop for new clothes along with you.

"Are you really okay we move back?" Taehyung massaged your legs. Lily was sleeping with her grandma, she is unstoppable now.

"Yes, your mother is very sweet, I'm guilty."

You regretted everything, "I'm sorry.."

"Nothing to be sorry about.." Taehyung kissed your head, "Future Mrs Kim can't be sorry for anything. Even if you do wrong, you can't be sorry for that."

"You want to make me be a terrible person." What kind of nonsense he spoke now.

"No body can wronged my woman.."

"I'm sure nobody dares." You chuckled.

Taehyung rested his head on your chest. Inhaling your scent. He could sleep right away like this.

"I love you so much, you know that.. I'm willing to do anything for you.. I will compromise with anything as long as you get what you want.

I will be anything. Bad or good person for you." You were his first love and his last.

That day.. seeing you came because of a simple text from Jungkook's phone. He did not expect this result. For you to be his. To cherish, to love for the rest of his life.

"You only need to be you.. I already love you.." You played with his hair, his golden hair,

"Kim Taehyung.. I love you." 

Lots of Love..

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3