He's better than me, isn't he?

"Mother sent me some invitations samples.. She is very excited." Honestly you were thinking about simply registering the marriage in the bureau. However, since Taehyung was the heir to a big family name, it was absolute that he had to celebrate with a grand wedding.

"Yes, Yerin marriage will be taken care of by the Park family. So managing yours makes her happy." "You don't like it?"

"Oh, no, that's not it..."

"You don't seem happy."

You could accept that you are pregnant with his baby, engaged with him. But marriage was different, there was responsibility and pressure came along with it. You love him now, it's true, you also wanted to be happy with him. Just like Yerin and Jimin, you envied them many times.

"I'm not used to get many attention..." You grew up behind Haeyoung's shadow. You never acknowledged anything. Either you were daughter from unknown family or Yerin's nerdy friend, "I'm just nervous.."

"You will do fine.." "I have a party invitation to attend. What do you say if we go there and have fun?" He always attends those occasions with Jungkook now he could brag that he had plus one, too.

"Should we? I don't think I have a dress for that." You stared down at your stomach.

"Don't worry about it. Get ready, the dress will be here in half an hour."

"Okay.." You went to the bedroom.

Taehyung picked up his phone, "Get me a dress from our boutique, the black one. You better be here in twenty minutes or you'll be dead." The person on the other side was shuddering. He should have known when Taehyung called it was most likely to be a death threat.

You did soft makeup. Yerin and Jen were better than you in this. Should you call them to help you? You did not want to embarrass Taehyung in front of his acquaintance.

"You look beautiful." Taehyung kissed your shoulder, "Here is the dress." He purposely picked the dark color because he knew you will be conscious about your stomach.

"Oh, that's fast. Where did you get them?"

"I got someone to deliver them here. Do you want me to do your hair?"

"Can you do it?" Can he really do it? You look at him suspiciously.

"What? I can. Sit here.." Taehyung combed your hair. It turned out even better than you anticipated.

"Whoever she was, I'm in awe that she was able to make you style her hair." There was someone before you. Many one. This was stupid. Why did you let him style your hair? Now you hate to think he had been with someone else and intimately touched their hair.

Taehyung only needs five minutes to get ready. He got a match color with you. He looks great with anything, so there was never a problem.

It was your first public appearance as couple

The media kept clicking pictures when the two of you got out of the car.

"It's a private party." Oh, hell it is. You could see some people walking outside. Some of them were "famous".

"Jungkook is already here." They were on the phone earlier.

You did not know people here. No one was familiar with you. It was weird. Everyone was smiling and greeting you like they have known you forever. Of course, you were entering Kim's family. Future Mrs of Kim family heir.

"Are you okay? You don't need to smile if you don't want to. They won't bother you." He whispered, "I don't care about my reputation. So you don't need to worry about me."

"Really?" He is very sweet. Your eyes were looking at him full of sparkle.

"Yes, do as you please. Do you like that chocolate mousse? Want me to get you more?" He asked.

"I want the avocado one."

"Got it. Sit here." People were chattering everywhere. Some of them were trying to approach you. Offering you something to eat.

"Little Miss, are you coming alone?"

****

"You might want to put those down."

"Jungkook oppa!" He signed the waiter to get some of the delicacies from you.

"Some of these contain rum. Not good for the baby." He lowered his voice as he finished the line, "Okay?"

"Is that so? Ah, it looks very delicious." You sulked. Jungkook pinched your cheek.

"Next time, I'll bring you one without rum on it. But can't tell Taehyung ok?" He was very clear about not giving you anything. However, seeing your pouty face, he couldn't help it.

"Yes.. Thank you for reading earlier.."

"Don't mention it." He was looking handsome as usual. This time when you see him, your heart did not throb in pain.

Taehyung came back with the avocado mousse on his hands. His smile gradually disappeared seeing you and Jungkook standing close to each other.

"Taehyung, you leave your bride alone." Jungkook smirked at him.

"Are you here to pick up what I left then?" Taehyung said unhappily.

"Taehyungie.."

"Don't be so harsh, I'm going to greet uncle Choi. Don't leave her alone again next time." Jungkook pat his shoulder.

"Is that a threat?" He frowned.

"Calm down. Nobody is taking yours."

Taehyung gave the dishes back to the waiter.

He was no longer in the mood to console you.

"I still want to eat that.." Taehyung did not listen. He took your hand and led you out from the ball. He was angry. You just knew he did.

What makes him so upset?

He was quiet the whole ride back, too.

"You won't be sleeping with me?" After helping you change your dress without uttering any words, Taehyung heads out of the room.

"I'm going out." He said coldly.

"Looking for Foxy?" You happened to hear their conversation that night, "Go ahead.."

"Who says that?" How could you know the name? Taehyung grasped your arm.

"What did we do? He helped me. There were two uncles approaching me. They kept talking to me until Jungkook oppa showed up."

"Two uncles?"

"Yes, Jungkook oppa scared them away." You were uncomfortable but they insisted.

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't touch me.. You say you want to go. Go.. go and see your.." What is it? Exes? Girlfriend? ... You sure she is a prostitute.

"I'm sorry.." "It just.. you used to like him.. When I see the two of you are together..

I'm jealous.." Taehyung back hugged you, "He does things better than me, he is nicer than me, isn't he?"

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3