The Bad Guy

You guess you could've used to wake up with this view. He had long lashes and soft hair that hung on his forehead. That mole on his nose.

It was cute..

You pulled the blanket higher to cover him.

He sleeps recklessly. There was still a fort in the middle. A small one. So that he didn't cross to your side. He was more obedient than you thought. You touched his face.

He looked so soft like a fairy. Maybe he is one but he turned into evil on earth. You chuckled with that thought.

"Are you a bad guy or not.. tell me.. so i can decide whether I should stay or not..."

You didn't want to be hurt, "I think I am still in love with Jungkook oppa. I've liked him for years. Should I accept the Yerin offer? What will he think of me..?" Pregnant with his best friend but asking for a chance to go on a date with him. I better not. Let's just accept that Jungkook oppa would never be yours...

"If you stared at me longer, I might want to do things you don't like."

"Stay behind your line?!" Did he hear everything you rant? You went defensive.

"I'm not sure where my line is now.." "What time is it now? Why are you still talking nonsense..?" Taehyung paused, "You could hate me.. but I would never give you to anyone." 

__________

MIDDLE SCHOOL

"Where is my stupid sister?"

Taehyung entered his room and saw Jungkook was alone. It was not normal. Never.

Yerin was attached to him like a glitter. It was hard to get rid of her.

"Don't address her like that."

"Why is she not with you?"

"Her friend comes."

"She has a friend?"

"Apparently she made one this time. They are in her room. Yerin seems to like her very much." Taehyung laughed at the statement. His sister did not like anyone, if there was one. That person was this guy, his best friend.

"We will see how long this one lasts." Yerin was clingy. She was beautiful and attractive, however she had a shy personality. She wasn't comfortable opening up with new people.

Her classmate thought she was intimidating with her status, she never hung out with them. And the girls that were in the same social status as her were jealous of her beauty so they did not want to be friends with her.

The other one was very quiet and timid.

You never really have a friend. Your existence was transparent to other students. You were not pretty, or good at impressing people. You were more mature than most of the kids, you found them childish and irrelevant.

Three months and Yerin was still with this so-called 'friend'. The name is Han Y/n.

Taehyung had never heard of the Han family before. It was only a small family name.

They were rich but not as much as the Kims.

Every time you come to their place, Yerin will not bother them. She will play with you all day.

Your parents were working so sometimes you just stayed until late. He met you once or twice. He only sees the glimpse of you. He heard both of you talk, he was aware of your genuine patience towards Yerin and you did not seem to have a hidden motive.

"Look, he did it again! My brother, why is he so cruel to me?" Yerin cried. Taehyung broke her doll. It was an expensive gift from her parents, "I'm so jealous that you have a sister. I want a sister, too. She will understand me. Right, Y/n?"

You thought about your strict sister at home, who never plays with you. She was around Taehyung age, she always went out with her friends. They barely talked and her sister did not bother to play with her. They were like strangers sharing a house.

"Yeah.." You smile at her. She was too innocent and her parents spoiled her like a princess, in her house, only her brother who dared to bully her. You found he was handsome tho.. You saw him several times.

He had a lively personality and he seemed to always have a good time. His loud laugh.

It was nice to have a sibling around.. However you could not think which situation is worse, your sister or Yerin's brother...

"See, i'm so jealous of you." Yerin pouted.

"What nonsense are you talking about now? What is this?" Taehyung took the magazine from Yerin.

"Why are you in my room!!" She yelled at him as she snatched back the magazine.

"I'm bored." He shrugged.

"Where is Koo?" Taehyung was comfortably lifting his feet on the table as he sat beside his sister. You never encountered face to face. This was the first time you saw him so close. He was a charmer.

"Going home early." He flipped the pages.

"Go out, we don't welcome you here." Yerin tried to lift him up. It's just a waste of energy.

"You better be studying than looking at lame magazines like this." There were stacks. Because Yerin was interested in fashion at the time, she bought a lot of magazines.

"Go away, brother. Please, I'm calling mommy now!" Yerin grabbed her cellphone.

"Tch, it's not like I'm dying to hang out with you." He snorted. Taehyung glanced at you who didn't bother to look at him, "Y/n, right?"

"Yes." You answered shortly without keeping the eye contact.

"Don't hang out with her too much. She is a dummy. You will get some of her stupid brain too if you do."

"I don't mind that." You shrugged.

"Stop influencing my friend to leave me!" Yerin dragged him out of the room.

She was still yelling and cursing at him.

"He is so annoying, right?" Yerin stomped in.

"He is just looking out for you." You said.

"Looking out for me? He is so annoying!! I hate him the most!"

"I think it is his way to express his love for you. I found it sweet." He was putting on harsh words most of the time, he often checked on his sister. Checking what she's up to. When Yerin wasn't around, he was also looking for her. He was caring, but showing it was not his love language, "Your brother cares about you more than he said."

"Ugh? If that's the way he cares about someone I'm afraid, his girlfriend will run away. It's easy for him to replace those girls though.." Maybe he bothered his sister a little bit too much but it was better than your sister who didn't care about your presence at all.

Taehyung smiles through the door hearing you taking his side. It warmed his heart that someone sees him that way.

"Han Y/n, huh? Interesting..." 

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3