Box of Chocolate

"Congrats for the engagement."

Jungkook came with a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates for you.

"Thanks." You accepted them with a big smile on your face. Finally something you can enjoy. You moved into Taehyung's apartment today.

"I don't like sweet things." Taehyung took the chocolate and threw it into the dustbin.

"It's not for you.." Jungkook cleared his throat

You can't drink wine so he packed them for you. But this guy.. Now he understands why some people want to strangle his best friend.

"You can't give her anything." Taehyung warned.

You sulked, "Yah! It's mine!!" You got them back, the dustbin was still empty.

"Don't you have dignity? Why did you pick up something from the dustbin!" Taehyung scolded you, he threw it again, "Leave them! Don't you dare to pick them again!"

"Argh!!! Why did I agree to move here with you! I must be crazy!" You yelled back at him.

You stomped back to the bedroom. There was only one room to sleep.

"You are not going to chase and apologize to her? She seems upset." Jungkook could not hold his smile to see the two of you bickering.

"Let her be." He snorted. Of course, he was dying to console you.

It was not 24 hours yet the two of you already quarreled. If you live with him longer, one day you'll probably have a knife on his throat.

Hypothetically.

They opened the wine and drank it in the living room. Taehyung was uneasy that you did not leave the room for half an hour.

Jungkook could see that he was worried, Taehyung was too funny when he was in love.

"I see the news. You are very dramatic." Jungkook snickered.

"I've no idea what you are talking about." He did many things, and the bestie needed to point out which one he talked about.

"The leak. It's you, isn't it? How long have you been waiting to reveal that?"

"Oh.. yeah." He had someone taking the pictures. He was all out man. His back up plan also had a back up plan.

"Since you are going to marry. Should I arrange a bachelor party? Ah, Foxy must be sad that you are taken now." Taehyung pinched his thigh hard. Jungkook yelped in pain, "What's that for?" "Ah, Foxy?" Jungkook lowered his voice, "You are not seeing her anymore, are you?"

"No." After hearing you were pregnant, he had no appetite for another girl so he did non contact her, "She will take a hint." Seeing the news. She won't bother him anymore.

Jungkook headed back before midnight. He deliberately stayed up until late to upset Taehyung for throwing his chocolate.

You were already sleeping when he entered the bedroom. He purposely renovated the other room to be a study room so that you can't sleep anywhere else but with him.

The apartment was big enough for both of you. It was only temporary. His mother requested the two of you to move back to the family mansion after you gave birth. She will take care of the baby while you finish college. It was a tempting offer.

You were trying to sleep for the last two hours. But the baby keeps moving around.

"You are not sleeping yet?"

"I'm mad and I can't sleep!" You turned around, facing him.

"Is baby making you uncomfortable again?" He rubbed your belly, "Baby, rest tonight, okay? Mommy is tired today.." Taehyung rubbed them some more. The baby was calming instantly.

"What kind of black magic is that?" She wasn't born yet and you already felt she will love Taehyung more than she loves you.

"I think she recognizes my voice." He talked to her all the time. Taehyung lullabies the baby, but you were the one who fell asleep.

"Cutie..." He kissed your head.

"Y/n ahhh.." Yerin knocked the apartment door restlessly, Taehyung called her. Telling her to accompany you today. Some reporters were very stubborn and still trying to get an interview with you.

"You are here very early.." You opened the door, Yerin smiled widely at you.

"It's midday now. I'll bring you lunch." She showed what she had on her hand, "Oh.." Yerin covered her mouth.

You were wearing Taehyung's shirt.

This morning he woke up and kissed you so many many times. Even if he didn't take another step further, he managed to undress you.

Doing unholy things.

"You are really dating him.." He helped you with his shirt after. He had an urgent meeting to attend so he can't accompany you.

Yerin sighed, she had to get used to it now. Her brother and her best friend. She felt Taehyung was stealing her bestie.

"I'll take a bath first. Wait a bit, we eat together." She nodded.

"Are you craving sweets?" Yerin pointed at stacks of chocolate boxes on the counter. There were at least ten boxes.

"Ah.." You rolled your eyes. He must feel bad, "Your brother is really annoying." He didn't need to buy so many! At this point he might as well giving you diabetic.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3