She is with my child

"I don't think it's a good idea."

The truth is it's bad. You forced a smile to Yerin, she was trying to help you and Taehyung by suggesting a double date.

"Why? Come on.. I already asked Jimin to book you a room. I will give you the nicest view."

"That's not it.."

"Then what is it? This is probably our only chance to go together before your tummy gets big." After that Taehyung probably locked you up somewhere.

"I don't feel like going with him. Anywhere.."

Seriously dinner with him already a torture.

"I know you hate him. Maybe seeing him in a relaxing environment will change your POV about my brother." You highly doubt that.

"Will you change your POV about him?"

You furrowed your eyebrows. Because it was like putting back toothpaste inside the tube.

Impossible. Unless, no, there was no unless.

"I already lived eighteen years of my life with him. Don't curse me for doing more." You were the one who's gonna marry him. At least you should've good relationship to survive.

"Only three days?" That's the longest you could bear being outside with him.

"Yes! Please, please." She pleaded with sparkly eyes.

"You won't leave me?"

"Just agree with her before I flip this table." Jen rolled her eyes at you. Her ears were about to bleed if she had to hear Yerin nags again, "Or tag me along. I will distract him."

"You should invite your boyfriend. I can book another room."

"No, thanks. We had a fight last night."

Jen was in an on and off relationship with her boyfriend, recently he was so busy he didn't have time for her.

"Take this chance to spend more time with him. You should communicate your thoughts to him. Yoongi seems to be serious about you." The guy was very nice to her.

"Nah, I'm good." "Enjoy the resort." She waved goodbye.

Recently Park Jimin opened a resort by the sea. The Grand opening will be next month.

He asked Yerin to go with him but she thought of you. You were very tense these days.

In the other side, her dearest brother won't let you go alone

"I don't want to bother you and Mr Park."

"The villa is so beautiful. I've seen them.

You will forget you hate my brother for a while." She tried to convince you.

"Alright.." "I'll tell him."

You wish he said he was busy. Or he had something else more important to do. However, he packed his bag faster than you.

"Didn't Mr Park give you an extravagant room?" You asked for a separate room with Taehyung, yet he was still here.

"I don't like the view." He invaded your privacy in your own house and now he also did not want to let you alone here.  You saw a rope on the beach earlier and you wouldn't mind carrying it back for strangling him. Just let the sea take care of his dead body.

"Let's switch then." You put back your stuff into the suitcase.

"I already returned the card. It's already late, why don't you let them rest?"