Early Wedding Gift

"How are you, sweetie?" Taehyung's mom kissed your cheeks.

You and Taehyung came after lunch time.

The two of you slept until late last night, having pillow talk. This very side of him, made you fall harder.

"Good. Thank you, mother.."

"How could you say you are good when you are this pale?" His mother lifted your chin. She was glaring at her son, "Did you feed her?" You were still too skinny to her liking.

"Mother, it's me who can't eat much. Taehyung always makes sure I eat well."

You flustered, he always got scolded for nothing.

"You poor thing.." She also experienced that when she was pregnant with Yerin. It was hard when she barely could eat anything. It was very uncomfortable, "What do you want to eat? Mom made you nutrient soup, drink them first okay?"

"Thank you mother."

"Sister in law!" Yerin ran down from the second floor. Jimin was right behind her.

Hissing, telling her to be more careful. Every Time you saw them together. You felt jealous but now you don't anymore..

You have your own fairy tale, "You look tired.." Yerin rubbed your belly.

"Yes, a little." You smile at her.

Tired but happy.

"Okay, stop pestering her and let my wife rest." Taehyung pulled you to his side.

"Don't call her your wife reassuringly until the wedding is on, she might still regret and run off." Yerin stuck her tongue out.

"You and your mouth." Taehyung raised his hand to beat her. However, Jimin blocked him.

"I agree with her." He said.

"Jungkook is here. You should watch her properly. Who knows if he wants to kidnap her later. Just for you to know, I'm on his side." Taehyung smirked at him, he really knew how to make someone hate him.

"Shh, two of you!" Mrs Kim scolded both of her children, "Bring my daughter in law to rest. She should go back to the hotel with her parents today." There will be a dinner rehearsal today. After that, you will follow your parents back and meet him tomorrow at the wedding banquet.

Taehyung was sitting with Park Jimin and Jungkook. They were talking about some project they shared. It was very rare for Jimin to join them. He dislikes being separated from Yerin. Which you find kind of cute. Taehyung was fine as long as he had Jungkook as the middle person. People tend to misunderstand his ground. He was blant and unfiltered. 

"Miss Y/n, there is a package for you. It's from your sister." Haeyoung?

She sent the package to Taehyung's family mansion? You frowned. It was packed nicely with pink paper wrap and golden ribbon.

"What does she want?" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Wedding gift?" Yerin tilted her head.

You can't think of anything besides that, "Go open, I want to see what she gives you."

You opened the package carefully. There was only a simple brown envelope inside. You slid them down and some papers and photos spread on the table.

It was Taehyung and a girl.

His eyes widened, so did Jungkook's.

He took them all, "You don't need to see these." He put it back inside the envelope.