His Other Child

"Help me.. Help me.."

She crawled to him. Her head was bleeding. There were bruises all over her body. Clearly someone had been beating her up.

Jungkook looked down at her, "Let's go. We should not meddle." She came out from an exclusive room. There were no common people who could afford to be there.

"Please, please help me.. I will do anything in return." She pleaded.

"Taehyung, let's leave now."

"Please.. please.. I can't go back inside."

"Taehyung!" Jungkook knew he should drag him immediately instead of letting him on his own. The man was already kneeling in front of the girl. Wiping the blood stain on her mouth.

"Please.." She cried.

"Follow me."

Jungkook sighed. Since Taehyung already decided he can't turn blind eye.

She was taken to hospital and placed in a private ward. The doctor just read the report to him. She was twenty weeks pregnant.

Taehyung crossed his arms. She was still unconscious. twenty weeks.. He wondered if she already knew about her pregnancy.

Foxy moved her fingers. She was hurt all over the body. Her head, arm, legs.

"You awake." He watched her carefully.

Realizing she was in hospital, Foxy sighed in relief. She tried to close her eyes again.

"Thank you.." For a second she thought he wouldn't help her.

"Is it mine?" He was referring to her pregnancy

Assuming the girl already knew. She should know or else he won't ask him to help her.

"I don't know.."

"You don't know?" He chuckled as if she was telling a joke.

"You were not the only one I slept with around that time." There was also this other guy.

"Ah.. right." Of course, "You should leave this city while you can. Here is some money." Taehyung gave her a thick envelope. He was generous like that.

"I can't leave.. my mother is here.."

"Then this is goodbye. I wish you best of luck out there." Whether it was his or not.

"I want to keep the baby."

"Your call." Taehyung left the ward.

He called his secretary, "Get some paper ready for me."

She didn't expect him to participate. She really had no idea who the baby belonged to.

It could be him, it could be the other one.

She planned to quit working and hid until she delivered the baby. She had to keep it safe.

Foxy rubbed her belly, "I won't let anyone take you from me.."

The hospital bills had been handled.

However they didn't let her leave.

"I don't understand." Taehyung didn't mention anything about agreement.

The person handed her some papers. She read them carefully.

"You can't leave without signing these papers. Or else we should carry you to the operation room to remove the baby."

She thought he was very generous, however he was so cruel that her feet felt cold.

"I'll sign them." She took the pen and signed the papers immediately.

Taehyung was told the girl left the hospital right away after signing the papers. His secretary said she wouldn't hesitate and straightly agreed to sign them.

It was a month ago.

"Mr Kim, there is someone looking for you. He is from the Kang family." The name rang a bell.

"I'll meet them in the meeting room."

Kang family was as arrogant as the Kims.

They were old money. They tried not to clash on each other's business to keep a good face.

"Brother Kim, I think you have what's mine."

"Yours? What could it be?"

"Return her to me. We have some matters to handle. I'm at a loss here." He was married.

His wife had his share. If she found him cheated on her, all the property would fall to his wife, "Considering our good relationship, I'll personally come here."

"I don't know where she is."

"Don't play with me, Brother Kim." "Your sister, how old she is now. She is at her age to marry."

"Thank you for your concern. But our family will handle that matter."

"I'm looking for a second wife. Maybe we could discuss this with your parents or should I see her myself?"

"Is that a threat?"

"Return that bitch and I'll consider this conversation never happened."

"If I knew where she was, why wouldn't I tell you. She is no use to me."

-that night-

"Is it true? She is pregnant with your child? You let her keep it? Why are you so unfair?

You told me to abort my child.." She cried

"Because someone might actually kill you if you insist on keeping the child. Were you already pregnant when you slept with me..?"

When he recalled that three nights, in his right state of mind, he realized she was being careful. She wanted to trick him to believe it was his. Taehyung was not clear as to the reason why she got beaten. However when Kang Jaechul came to look for her, he must have known the girl was pregnant. Kang Jaechul was a proud man and he definitely won't let her off.

Taehyung made her abort the baby. He gave the papers to Kang Jaechul as proof she got rid of the baby. He had to do it or else Kang Jaechul would get back at him using his sister. He arranged exclusive contracts for her as the compensation. Taking her as his own.

You know the rest.

"He is not the father." She found it out too late.

"How many people do you sleep with?"

There were only two of them.

"Jaechul is infertile.. The baby was yours.."

She always thought it was Jaechul as well.

However when she was in hospital. She heard the nurses talked about Mrs Kang who the husband's sperm can't impregnated her egg

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3