Because He Loves You

Yerin brought some croissants for you. They were still warm. You were pregnant, Taehyung told everyone to keep feeding you.

She found his brother's sweet side since he was with you.

''Oh, Koo, it's still early for you to be here. Do you come with my brother?" Jungkook stepped out of the room.

"No.." Yerin was very pretty with her simple gold tone color dress.

"Oh, why are you here?" He is supposed to be with Taehyung now.

"To talk to Y/n.."

"She is doing her makeup. What's wrong?" She knew him for a long time, she knew the look on his face. It was not a good sign., "Don't tell me..."

"You should cheer her up."

Yerin bit her lower lips suppressing her anger. She knew this would happen! She should have forbidden you from marrying her brother from the beginning.

"What the hell is wrong with him!!!"

"I'm not sure, too.." Everything felt wrong.

Yerin rushed to see you. You weren't in the room anymore. She heard the water flowing from the bathroom.

"Y/n-nie..?" There was no answer, "I will call my mother, he will listen to her. He probably had cold feet." "Y/n?" She kept calling you.

"Y.. you are not in love with her, right?"

"No." He answered almost immediately,

Taehyung snuggled to the crook of your neck, "Let me sleep like this.."

"I hope the baby will look like you and have your eyes." You traced his eyelids.

"Hm? I prefer her to be like you.."

"No, I don't like my face.. I'm not pretty.. All she will get is my nerd side."

"Nothing wrong with it.. I love it.. And you are beautiful.."

You cringed, "I pitied that you have to lie for the rest of your life."

"Yah, it's not a lie.." Taehyung pecked your nose, "You should sleep.."

"What a word to say after bullying me.."

You meant make love, not real bullying.

Your scent mixed with his. The two of you were clutching onto each other tightly.

"I love you in my life. Only you."

Taehyung watched you sleep peacefully.

He kissed your forehead. You were the softest things he ever touched in the world.

"Why are you so innocent? Why are you forgiving me?" He was a monster who doesn't

deserve to be loved. The way you embraced every part of him melted his heart, making him greedy when he shouldn't, "What did I know?"

That time after Jungkook let his sister be happy with Park Jimin. He mocked him.

Saying he didn't love her enough.

Kim Taehyung would never let go of the girl he loves! He crossed his heart.

He doesn't understand what it means to love someone at the time.